Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Finding It Hard To Choose A Font(help) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finding It Hard To Choose A Font(help) (2933 Views)

Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! / My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) / How To Choose A Smartphone That Is Smart For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finding It Hard To Choose A Font(help) by Oyindebrah(f): 7:54am On Sep 16, 2016
Hello everyone

I'm finding it very hard to pick a font for my infinix hots..and these are online fonts anyway,so please respond.

As you guys can see there are so many beautiful fonts on the device grin and even me,I dont know which one to pick..so just comment your favorite font name and the highest will be picked

Thanks in advance

Re: Finding It Hard To Choose A Font(help) by TeeFeh(f): 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
Iekie decor is lit

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Suggestions For A Phone Of N50k - N60k / Easter Phone Sales On Jumia - Get The Best For Little / The Man Who Designs Iphone Quits Apple After 30 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.