Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

The New Digital Money Called Bitcoins Emerging - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The New Digital Money Called Bitcoins Emerging (363 Views)

Firstbank Partners With Worldremit For Digital Money Transfers To Nigeria / *digital Money* Payments For Goods And Services Globally. / The New Digital Money Called Bitcoins Emerging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Digital Money Called Bitcoins Emerging by macanu(m): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2016
form my research about this bit coin,the value of 1 bit coin is around 8 euros If am not mistaking,so u can imagine someone with 20000 bit coins or more,I have registered,download the app,even have some apps DAT give free coins but the problem is the currency is not yet recognized by some countries which includes Nigeria,one good thing about this bit coins is d value per 1 and the ability to use the digital type of currency to pay someone and shop any stuff online,the digital currency has different names but they are all one. I WANT TO ASK IF ANYONE KNOWS OR IS INTO THIS BITCOINS? PLS SHARE AND PUT MORE LIGHT HERE

(1) (Reply)

Event Drinks Services / Success Tips For Aspiring Smoked Fish Exporters… / 'further Naira Devaluation Suicide Mission’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.