Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) (7910 Views)

A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos / Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt / Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 9:17am On Oct 14, 2017
“I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep on doing so until the end”

Abraham Lincoln quotes
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.

–Napoleon Hill
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
“If you think you can then you can.”

― Stephen Richards
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
“The only thing worse than being blind is having sight and no vision.”

― Helen Keller
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by Y2J1: 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Sir please how much is the metcoppo of 0.45m
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
Y2J1:
Sir please how much is the metcoppo of 0.45m
price differs base on location,Lagos and environ is 1550 and Aba region is 1650 for foreign coil
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 11:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
“My father taught me that you can you read a hundred books on wisdom and write a hundred books on wisdom, but unless you apply what you learned then its only words on a page. Life is not lived with intentions, but action.”

― Shannon L. Alder
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 7:57am On Dec 13, 2017
"Love the things you do,and you will keep doing better and bigger things, Dream of a thing,desire it,have passion for it and follow it with determination. Spice your passion with a smiling face and a good attitude and the world will hear of you" Prince Jones quote
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 12:02am On Dec 25, 2017
Wishing everyone on my clients,friends,family and well wishers a merry Christmas celebration, remember to show love to someone as Jesus is the reason for the season.
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
“Always remember people who have helped you along the way, and don’t forget to lift someone up.”

― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
“Happiness is not the absence of problems, it's the ability to deal with them.”

― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 6:04am On Jan 22, 2018
“You do not write your life with words...You write it with actions. What you think is not important. It is only important what you do.”

― Patrick Ness, A Monster Calls
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.”
― Albert Einstein
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 5:48am On Mar 01, 2018
“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

Stuart Chase quotes ( Writer and Economist, b.1888 (Tragedy of Waste))
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
Call me now for your roofing work
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 2:17pm On May 06, 2018
Happy Sunday to everyone and do have a blissful week ahead
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 4:09pm On May 08, 2018
Happy Sunday to all of us and do have a blissful week ahead
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 8:56am On May 30, 2018
“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”

Martin Luther King, Jr. quote
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
“What makes the difference between wishing and realizing our wishes? Lots of things, and it may take months or years for wish to come true, but it's far more likely to happen when you care so much about a wish that you'll do all you can to make it happen.”

Fred Rogers quotes (American television Host and Producer, 1928-2003)
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 10:37am On Jul 31, 2018
For your Roofing needs contact us on 08037156958 for your measurements,supply and installation at a very moderate and competitive prices
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
Happy weekend to everyone, call us today for your roofing job on 08037156958
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

Rita Mae Brown
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
“Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”get us involved in that your roofing project
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
“Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity
to tell these people how much they mean to you.”

Fear Not quote.
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 12:36am On Nov 29, 2018
“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.”

― Corrie ten Boom
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
Happy new year to all of us,welcome to my season of dominion
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
For your Tower and First Aluminium roofing
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
This house is now on sells for any serious buyer,reach me on 08037156958

Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 10:48am On May 14, 2019
Call us now for your Tower or First Aluminium roofing
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 9:13am On Jun 15, 2019
“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

Inspiration quotes.
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
God is going to put you at the right place at the right time. He’s going to send divine connections, people that will go out of their way to be good to you. You couldn’t make it happen. It’s the favor of God bringing you into your yes.

Joel Osteen quote.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home / plastering and installation of casement windows burglary & Net 4 a Nairalander / We Are Into Stamp Concrete Flooring..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.