Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,690 members, 7,959,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo (36065 Views)

Odion Ighalo And Wife, Sonia Adesuwa Ighalo In Similar Outfits In New Pictures / Jude Ighalo, His Wife, Sonia Ighalo And Children In Greece (Photos) / Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo by Chimourinho(m): 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
Have you taken her to 'gwagwalada' too?
Re: Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
optional1:

Who no like better CASSAVA grin cheesy
The BIGGER the BETTER cheesy
Re: Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo by heryurh(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
optional1:

Y is it only 'BIG CASSAVA' u can hear in that lovely nice lyric..
I also heard Baby Pana undecided
Re: Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo by Hisduchess(f): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
heryurh:
Can someone explain to me what a "BIG CASSAVA" means undecided

in Igbo language we call cassava * akpu*.the pounded one is better enjoyed with onugbu soup *bitter leaf* or oha soup.hope I ve explained it well for you.oya thank me later
Re: Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo by optional1(f): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
Jarizod:
The BIGGER the BETTER cheesy

cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo by optional1(f): 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
heryurh:
I also heard Baby Pana undecided

Dats good listen to it again u will hear more lovely words.....
Re: Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
obontami:
.looks like they just finish fcccKing

Re: Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo by heryurh(m): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hisduchess:

in Igbo language we call cassava * akpu*.the pounded one is better enjoyed with onugbu soup *bitter leaf* or oha soup.hope I ve explained it well for you.oya thank me later
I had no idea Tekno owns a Mama put restaurant
Re: Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo by Hisduchess(f): 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
heryurh:
I had no idea Tekno owns a Mama put restaurant
yea he owns one @ under bridge cheesy
Re: Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo by engrjacuzzi: 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
meanwhile, here is a man trying to woo his woman

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo by MrPresident1: 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
englishmart:
3 kids in just 6 years. He's indeed a good striker.

Him nor strike pass that Mercy Johnson husband o. that one na 3 in 5years
Re: Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo by Wazzaowner(m): 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
optional1:

So u lyk Big Cassava I got 1 4 u.. Hit me Up.
Re: Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo by Wazzaowner(m): 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
optional1:

So u lyk Big Cassava I got 1 4 u.. Hit me Up
Re: Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
beautiful232:
wow

beautiful

mi and someborri ,we coming soon grin
Stop announcing us na,I hope u like big cassava,
Re: Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo by BCISLTD: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
Proffdada:
Still looking for the "beautiful " wife undecided

U need to get ur eyes checked
Re: Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ada9103:
He's a funny sombori.........catch shot ke grin....its obvious sha three kids in six years...........shot catcher

Me love them though, the wife is a beauriful someone
Same way you go finally catch my shot,am 100percent sure abt that.
Re: Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo by beautiful232(f): 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Stop announcing us na,I hope u like big cassava,

to do what with it tongue
Re: Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo by Proffdada: 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
BCISLTD:

Look who's talking about . Even with all the make up she couldn't reach the adjective
Re: Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo by Proffdada: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
BCISLTD:

Look who's talking about . Even with all the make up she couldn't reach the adjective or maybe because I'm always surrounded by real beautiful girls
Re: Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo by tonio2wo: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
heryurh:
Can someone explain to me what a "BIG CASSAVA" means undecided

ask tekno
Re: Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo by hgnbello(m): 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
nyc one.. More goals 2 ur leg, more sperm 2 ur d**k. Lolz
Re: Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo by optional1(f): 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
Wazzaowner:
So u lyk Big Cassava I got 1 4 u.. Hit me Up.

cool cool
you mean
Re: Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo by shakrullah(m): 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
englishmart:
3 kids in just 6 years. He's indeed a good striker.
Lwkmd
Re: Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo by soloroyality(m): 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
beautiful232:
wow

beautiful

grin
beautiful232:
wow

beautiful

u dey my mind. Later thing nah
Re: Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo by aiikman(m): 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
God abeg give me person weh go catch my own shot sef, cos I don ready to shoot.........baba God abeg fine one oooooo
Re: Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo by Pavore9: 4:48am On Sep 17, 2016
koastar:

shocked Which age this guy dey claim sef again?

See your answer! cheesy

Re: Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo by obontami: 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=Iamhatey post=49412076][/quote] you got my msg ??
Re: Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
obontami:
you got my msg ??
yea cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hugo Lloris Suffers Elbow Injury Against Brighton (Photos) / Manchester United Celebrates With Nigeria Independence / Karim Benzema Gets 1-Year Prison Sentence, ₦45m Fine Over Sex Tape Blackmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.