Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,540 members, 7,770,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:24 AM

Unilorin Admission List Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Admission List Is Out (15495 Views)

Unilorin--admission 2012/2013 / Unilorin Admission List 2011/2012 Has Been Updated. / Unilorin Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Admission List Is Out by waddup: 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2006
Hello Fellas

This is just to let you all know that d provisonal admission list is out.
go check urs.
Re: Unilorin Admission List Is Out by davou4eva(m): 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2006
hello everyone, i got d info that unilorin post ume is out and i was told that it can be check online can someone that is very sure of this tell me how true this is, and if there is any other diff info as regards this pls am seriously waiting for concern member of this site. THANX
Re: Unilorin Admission List Is Out by olokun(m): 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2006
The admission list has been released as at yesterday.
Re: Unilorin Admission List Is Out by waddup: 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2006
Re: Unilorin Admission List Is Out by Terry1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2006
Yea the list was out yesterday, unfortunately my name is not out. can someone tell me whether the list is coming in batch or thats just it?
I will appreciate.

eNjOY!
Re: Unilorin Admission List Is Out by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2006
mine too wasn't there am trying to think of other options but i can't just think of any could someone give other alternatives
Re: Unilorin Admission List Is Out by waddup: 10:44am On Dec 21, 2006
yes, there is, that is just the merit list, another is on its way very soon, but they decide whom to admit cos the paper was not marked, it is just a politics thing so dont be dissapointed if ur name is missing just have it at the back of your mind that u passed the test just that u were not admitted, but i asked maself, WHY!!!
Re: Unilorin Admission List Is Out by adewaleafolabi(m): 11:18am On Dec 21, 2006
well am tired of the whole issue i shouldn't have applied in the 1st place i just wish someone would give me some alternatives also does anyone knows when ibadan would resume? i mean freshers cause i heard september 2007
Re: Unilorin Admission List Is Out by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2007
adewaleafolabi:

well am tired of the whole issue i shouldn't have applied in the 1st place i just wish someone would give me some alternatives also does anyone knows when Ibadan would resume? i mean freshers cause i heard september 2007

Yeah since UI collapsed a session,that means 2007 September for students with 2006 UME. Too long a time to wait. May be you try state University or private ones now if you have got the money and complete credentials though. Or get a Diploma program. Instead of staying at home throughout this year. If you like computer you can come to Jos for programming. Take care and check for openings in other institutions.
Re: Unilorin Admission List Is Out by chibbabe: 11:16am On Oct 08, 2008
Waddup, but unilorin's home page is not showing if u know about it can u tell me why
Re: Unilorin Admission List Is Out by wiseone007: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2008
you can get the full unilorin admission list here
Re: Unilorin Admission List Is Out by damhadji(m): 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2008
the list is still inacessible o. are you experiencing the same problem? i have lil ones who did not make the 1st list and they had good grades. the 2nd list was inaccessible on the former site and its even worse in the newsite. pls what can i do?
Re: Unilorin Admission List Is Out by adelove65(m): 10:25am On Oct 27, 2008
hi,my name was mot there too,any other alternative or should we take fate?
Re: Unilorin Admission List Is Out by fishomo(m): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2008
pls i need the lastest list of unilorin abmission
Re: Unilorin Admission List Is Out by adelove65(m): 9:02am On Oct 28, 2008
Go to their site,click on the latest news,then click admission list,click the view,save it ten open,it will not open if you do not save it.

(1) (Reply)

Delta State University Admission Requirement Update / Dangote To Build 10 Student Hostels For ABU. / Protest Rocks UNN As VC, Prof. Charles Igwe Increases School Fees By 100% (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.