Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Does Your Hair Break Anytime You Comb It? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Does Your Hair Break Anytime You Comb It? (862 Views)

How Woman Should Comb Her Hair Without Damaging Her Hair / The Most Expensive Hair Comb In The World, Sold For $9,700(N5 Million) / When You Are Almost Bald & Your Hairstylist Performs Magic On Your Hair (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Your Hair Break Anytime You Comb It? by Tonkabelle: 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hello everyone, do you experience a situation where every time you comb your hair it breaks off? If you continue experiencing breakage anytime you comb your hair then your hair may not be able to grow long. Apart from the possibility that the reason for hair breakage anytime you are combing it might be as a result of unhealthy hair care practices. It is important to know the proper ways to comb our hair to make sure that it does not break off anymore than is necessary. Please read and share my blog post where I explain in detail the best ways to detangle our hair so as to avoid breakage. If you have any questions or comments you can leave them below and I will respond. Thanks. Please click the link below:

http://wurassecrethair..com.ng/2016/09/the-proper-ways-to-detangle-hair-to.html
Re: Does Your Hair Break Anytime You Comb It? by Tonkabelle: 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
After reading the post if you have any questions or comments you can share them here and I will respond.
Re: Does Your Hair Break Anytime You Comb It? by Tonkabelle: 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
Bump

(1) (Reply)

Latest Gowns / Photoshoot Section With Mr And Miss Fashion Diamond Universe 2017 (photos) / Colour Blocking: How To Perfectly Wear And Mix Yellow With Other Colours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.