Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" (48665 Views)

The Ethiopian Airlines All Female Crew Who Flew From Addis Ababa To Lagos (Pics / Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos / Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
Pidgin2:

What if you have such a daughter in law and your son supports her, will you kill yourself? I hope you will not experience heartbreak sha, good luck

I wont kill myself. I will always tell my kids the historical story of their uncle. And Wat happened to him .
When dog wants to lost, such dog won't listen to the whistle of his master.
So I will play my part as a mother but I won't be there when water Don pass garri.. Cause strength to run up and down. I don't think I will have such energy at old age.
That's wat I will tell them .
He who has ears let him ear
That's all.
So it's up to my kids to listen wisely.
Shikena
And one thing I believe I will give birth to children who will listen to me.. I wont give birth to a bastards, at all. So that scenario playing in your head will not occur. But if he does, which I know it's just your imagination running wild grin it's allowed to imagine such, if it makes u happy lol cheesy

Abeg lemme am done with this topic.

Do whatever u like with your kids ..
Lemme handle mine the way I see it fit

End of story.
Go sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Weird & Creepy Experience At Erin Ijesha Waterfalls / Plane Carrying 188 Crashes Into Sea After Takeoff In Indonesia, No Survivor(Pic) / Keke Driver Spotted With Overloaded Tricycle (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.