Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Help! Nigerian International Passport & Fee (online) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help! Nigerian International Passport & Fee (online) (553 Views)

How Much Is Nigerian International Passport? / International Passport Fee / Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Nigerian International Passport & Fee (online) by Moneybook: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, I need your opinion and experience on this.
I intend applying for International Passport.
According, to the NIS website the 32 & 64 page Passport goes for N15,000 and N20,000 respectively, APPLYING ONLINE.
I went to the NIS office, to enquire more, the Immigration personnel at the gate, started to quote huge amounts that are *2 of the online fee. That even after paying the online fee, I would still be required to pay another amount of money again in their office.
If anyone have tried applying online, Kindly share your experience.... Thanks!

Cc Justwise lalasticlala

Re: Help! Nigerian International Passport & Fee (online) by uboma(m): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
this is the norm amongst govt agencies these days.

Corruption everywhere...

If you choose to pay the fees as outlined on their website, you may never get your International Passport.

So the choice is up to you.

(1) (Reply)

Valuable Tips For Travelling With A Baby In Summer / Photos Of A Truck That Fell Off Ascending Ojuelegba Bridge This Morning / Fallen Tanker Fire Burns Everything In Sight Except D Car Of A Man From Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.