Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

6 Android Back To School Apps That You Must Have - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Android Back To School Apps That You Must Have (1366 Views)

Best 6 Android Smartphone Cameras (june 2017) / How To Get Deleted Photos And Videos On Android Back / My Android Back Button And Shortcut Swipe Has Stopped Working. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Android Back To School Apps That You Must Have by Sphilip1(m): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
The summer break is over! And as you know, school is back in section.

But do you know you can actually have the best fun in this academic section?

In this post, I will be showing you 6 of the best back to school apps that will surely rock your world.

Back to school android apps

So let’s begin.

Shared from Techkibay >> http://www.techkibay.com/2016/02/you-are-better-than-your-neighbor-with.html
Re: 6 Android Back To School Apps That You Must Have by Sphilip1(m): 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
1. Isotope

My number one back to school app is called isotope.

Knowing fully well that school is back open, this app may come in handy.

The periodic table of chemical elements itself is a genius invention but its look sometimes is not so attractive. Particularly the one on the image above.

Isotope allows you to explore all elements with high quality using interface, cool animation, and high quality image for 70 % of the elements which are constantly updated.

The best part is that the app is free.

By getting the premium version, you will get an extra theme and excess to detailed information about every element.

Over all, this app is a solid app for school students.

Re: 6 Android Back To School Apps That You Must Have by Sphilip1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
2. Duolingo

My second selection for back to school app is Duolingo

Who says learning has to be boring or even price oriented?

Duolingo combines the fun of playing game with learning in your language

This app includes languages like Spanish, French, all the way to Russia. It doesn’t have Chinese though.

It doesn’t have all languages but it has the languages that are most useful and the ones that you actually learn in school.

The app is divided into beginners and advance programs, into 5, 10 and 15 courses daily. So, it takes 5 to 10 minutes depending on what you choose.

Well, I didn’t know about this app, but now that I do, am actually loving it! It is so easy to use.

Re: 6 Android Back To School Apps That You Must Have by Opistorincos(m): 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
Waiting for the remaining
Re: 6 Android Back To School Apps That You Must Have by Sphilip1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
3. MathWay

Another application I recommend is Mathway

Mathway pretty solves anything.

For example type

5x + y = 2

And then tap the arrow using the menu options in the app to solve for x and y.

You can either choose to find the y-intercept, rewrite in standard form and many others.

If you choose graph, in a few seconds, you will get a graph result.

You can also use it to find volume and area of any shape.

If you swipe to the right, there is a menu to choose between different maths topics such as algebra, trigonometry, calculus, statistics and other.
Re: 6 Android Back To School Apps That You Must Have by Sphilip1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
4. MyGenda

Another awesome student back to school app is MyGenda

Student life is one of the toughest phases of our life, where we have to manage and organise lots of things related to our studies and

YEAH! That’s the difficult part.

So to deal with that, there is an app known as MyGenda

It is basically a student planner app with lots of awesome features.

It lets you organise your assignment, lectures, notes, exam and many more other things.

MyGenda has very clean and minimum material design which is very easy to use.

So if you have this app, then you don’t need to dig through your backpack to find your schedules and plans.

Just grab your smartphone out of your pocket and you are good to go. I definitely recommend this app to every student.

1 Like

Re: 6 Android Back To School Apps That You Must Have by Sphilip1(m): 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
5. Spin Me Alarm Clock

Back to school apps – does it really mean to be learning apps or educational apps, after all, what will you do if you can’t wake up on time.

What will you do if the default alarm on your phone is just not helping matters.

So if you agree with me, I think this app which is called Spin Me Alarm Clock will do the trick for you.

To stop the alarm clock, you need to get up and rotate a couple of times.

Hence, you will be feeling dizzy and you will wake up eventually.

Just set the alarm clock and go to sleep, it will manage the rest.

You know for real that waking up on time to complete school assignment is not as easy as we might imagine.

If this app doesn’t help you to wake up, then….

Nothing will!!!

Re: 6 Android Back To School Apps That You Must Have by Sphilip1(m): 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
6. AppDetox

This app is the last app on our list today but it’s not the least.

Everyone wants to have a little self-control – to spend little time on YouTube or Facebook.

Peradventure, a lot of us fail to keep track.

So if you are like m that want to have some control, AppDetox is the boss.

AppDetox allows you to limit how long you use an app or open any specific app in an hour, a day or a week.

You can also block yourself completely from opening an application.

AppDetox helps you reduce your addiction and help you focus when you have important stuffs like exam.

There are a lot of things this app can do to improve your self-control.

So download this app, stay focused and stay detoxed.

Thanks for reading! This app list was compiled by our YouTube friends.

For practical use of this app, watch this video below

http://www.techkibay.com/2016/09/6-android-back-to-school-apps-must-have.html

Re: 6 Android Back To School Apps That You Must Have by Iamvictor(m): 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
Nice post

1 Like

Re: 6 Android Back To School Apps That You Must Have by yahyamay(m): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
cool
Re: 6 Android Back To School Apps That You Must Have by mikool007(m): 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
Love the alarm

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Pes Fan Group / How To Automatically Download Movies Subtitles On Android / See The New Tecno WX3 And WX3 LTE Smartphones Running Android 7.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.