Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Akpors Can't Kill Me With Laugh - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpors Can't Kill Me With Laugh (892 Views)

Nigerians Wont Kill Me With Laugh, See The Funny Way They Answered This Question / Mcfiltermouth Want Kill Me With Laugh Oh. / Comedian Alibaba Compares His 6-pack With Hefty Men's, Says Can't Kill Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpors Can't Kill Me With Laugh by horrmorr(m): 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
Akpos has never gone hunting while Osarodion has hunted all his life. When they got to the middle of the forest, Osarodion told Akpos to sit by a tree and not make noise while he checks out an antelope trail. After he got about a quarter of a mile away, Osarodion heard a blood-curling scream which scared away all nearby antelopes. He rushed back to Akpos and yelled; “I think I tell you say make you quiet?” Akpos replied : “Shuo, I try o, I really try. When green snake waka pass my leg I nor shake body or make peem! sound. When gorilla come dey breath hot and smelly smelly air for my face, I nor shake body or make shekele sound. But when two squirrel waka enter my trouser leg, one come tell the other one say, “Chei, see as this two palm kernels big like coconut, we nor go fit chop dem finish for here, so make we pluck and carry dem go home”, naim I come start to halla.

(1) (Reply)

Musa And The Mad Man / Wise And Funny Quotes/facts Of The Year / You're Invited,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.