Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Testing My Housemaid's Boobs By Mistake - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Testing My Housemaid's Boobs By Mistake (2362 Views)

When Your Housemaid Is Truely From Ibadan / See What Happens When A Naija Girl Kisses A Guy By Mistake (video) / Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testing My Housemaid's Boobs By Mistake by Gentle99(m): 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
I wonder why women are hard
My wife went out leaving our new born baby in the hands of our pretty maid. The little boy kept crying and the maid did all she can but he kept crying till she brought out her breast to give him and he stopped crying. As the small boy was sucking the breast, i entered and saw it, i was so angry and afraid that he could contact disease from there, i shouted for the girl, but she told me that nothing is coming out of the breast but i didnt believe her, i decided to suck the breast too, to comfirm, as i was sucking her breast, my wife came in, upon all my explanation, she refused to understand..
Abeg how I wan do now

1 Like

Re: Testing My Housemaid's Boobs By Mistake by lhawarl1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
LoL
Re: Testing My Housemaid's Boobs By Mistake by Busch: 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
lol... tell her as you explain am

2 Likes

Re: Testing My Housemaid's Boobs By Mistake by Bobbysmart6(m): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lol... Tel her deris ntn comin out.nd let her try it alxo grin.or mak i kan try my own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Testing My Housemaid's Boobs By Mistake by Dosmay(m): 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ehya, so u too wan taste weitin dah small boy dey enjoy?
Re: Testing My Housemaid's Boobs By Mistake by PASCALSILVA(m): 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
..SOLD
Re: Testing My Housemaid's Boobs By Mistake by sirpnwa(m): 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
may be she will test is to know if you are saying the truth or not.
Re: Testing My Housemaid's Boobs By Mistake by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
lol.... lobatan
Re: Testing My Housemaid's Boobs By Mistake by Wasky101: 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lmao
Re: Testing My Housemaid's Boobs By Mistake by lovelyadeola(m): 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hahaha grin
Re: Testing My Housemaid's Boobs By Mistake by bbsteve(m): 10:32am On Sep 19, 2016
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Saddam Hussein / The Perfect Employee? / Breaking: Oscar Pistorius Sentenced To 15 Years In Prison Without His Prosthetic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.