Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Warning Message I Got On Whatsapp Pls Christains Do Not Ignore - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning Message I Got On Whatsapp Pls Christains Do Not Ignore (1026 Views)

Bishop Of “by Fire By Fire Ministries” Drops Warning Message To Buhari / Why Do Christains Lie!?? / A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning Message I Got On Whatsapp Pls Christains Do Not Ignore by Ahmed99: 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
Copy from a friend, thou have not confirm all
WARNING:

PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS!!!!!

* September 13th marked the beginning of a new year for Israel, being introduced by the feast of trumpets, ingathering & tabernacles. Beloved, this September will not leave the earth normal.
Scripture has made us understand that the coming of Jesus will be within the celebration of these feasts.
THE QUESTION; Is He coming this September? we may not know, but one thing is certain, this September isn't like any other.

EVENTS THIS MONTH INCLUDES;

1). Sept . 23rd- Pope Francis visits USA
sept. 23rd is the 266th day of the year. Pope Francis is the 266th Pope. Gestation period of a baby is 266 days.
Obviously, something strange is about to be introduced on the earth that day.

2). Sept. 24th Pope Francis will address a joint session of the US congress.

3). Sept. 24, Obama is meeting with world leaders and Pope to discuss the one world government of peace, an agenda of the Anti-Christ and his beasts.

4). Israel is celebrating the ten days of Hur preceding atonement in the feast of trumpet between 14th to 24th Sept 2015.

5). Sept . 28th there'll be eclipse of the moon(blood moon) the last in the series of four blood moon that has appeared since last year. This is as prophesied in Joel 2:31. In between the blood moons the Sun has already turned black. Check Google.

6). The earth has enjoyed 6000 years of man according to Bible/Jewish calendar of human. The 7000th year like the 7th day of Sabbath is a year of rest. For a day with God is liken to a thousand year. 2Pet 3:7-9.
This 7th is the millennium reign of Christ and His saint after Rapture.

7). CERN; an European Physics Research lab in Switzerland is performing a scientific ritual to open Abyss, reconnect with aliens and bring on earth fallen demons.

* The founder of Dominion City David Ogbueli is travelling round the world to warn the people concerning a vision he saw on rapture and the blood moon.

This is an injury time.

Let's all go back to the place of consecration unto God.
Repent of every known sin.
Live your life with eternity in perspective. Live ready for Rapture.
And Kindly Spread the gospel to all others to rescue them from the perdition which may happen soon.

Jesus is Lord.
& The Only Way to Salvation. Act 4:12

Pls check google and youtube to confirm details of Sept. 2016 End Time signs. And CERN Opening of Abbyss.

Study- Matthew 24 & 25. Rev chpt 13-19, and Daniel chpt 7-12 for more info.

Pls pass the message on. God Bless You.
Pls let it spread more than virus or Ebola , so that when it really happen you can receive its reward and be written in your account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning Message I Got On Whatsapp Pls Christains Do Not Ignore by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
Wow, false news spreads like wildfire.
Re: Warning Message I Got On Whatsapp Pls Christains Do Not Ignore by achinaboy(m): 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
stupid vision, stupid abyyss
Re: Warning Message I Got On Whatsapp Pls Christains Do Not Ignore by hopefulLandlord: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
Jesus is still busy building mansions, he needs more capable hands as he cannot do it alone, you Christians should die and go help him out
Re: Warning Message I Got On Whatsapp Pls Christains Do Not Ignore by Edek27(m): 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Jesus is still busy building mansions, he needs more capable hands as he cannot do it alone, you Christians should die and go help him out
He doesn't nid any help from us.
Hez all powerful undecided
Re: Warning Message I Got On Whatsapp Pls Christains Do Not Ignore by Ahmed99: 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
he doesn't need ur help or ours...d all sufficient and powerful God can and will do it
Re: Warning Message I Got On Whatsapp Pls Christains Do Not Ignore by Ahmed99: 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
achinaboy:
stupid vision, stupid abyyss
may d peace of God be with u amen
Re: Warning Message I Got On Whatsapp Pls Christains Do Not Ignore by Ahmed99: 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
lordnicklaus:
Wow, false news spreads like wildfire.
always remember in every false news(as u stated earlier) there is an iota of truth there....peace out
Re: Warning Message I Got On Whatsapp Pls Christains Do Not Ignore by hopefulLandlord: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ahmed99:
always remember in every false news(as u stated earlier) there is an iota of truth there....peace out

your name is Ahmed, tell us how you found Jesus
Re: Warning Message I Got On Whatsapp Pls Christains Do Not Ignore by GiMngo: 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
Christians consecration shouldn't be built on sudden or instant vision( though true, that's cool) Our consecration should be on the platform of the love of God. God loves us, hence we become responsible by consecrating our entire lives to Him.
Re: Warning Message I Got On Whatsapp Pls Christains Do Not Ignore by Greatzeus(m): 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ahmed99:
Copy from a friend, thou have not confirm all
WARNING:

PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS!!!!!

* September 13th marked the beginning of a new year for Israel, being introduced by the feast of trumpets, ingathering & tabernacles. Beloved, this September will not leave the earth normal.
Scripture has made us understand that the coming of Jesus will be within the celebration of these feasts.
THE QUESTION; Is He coming this September? we may not know, but one thing is certain, this September isn't like any other.

EVENTS THIS MONTH INCLUDES;

1). Sept . 23rd- Pope Francis visits USA
sept. 23rd is the 266th day of the year. Pope Francis is the 266th Pope. Gestation period of a baby is 266 days.
Obviously, something strange is about to be introduced on the earth that day.

2). Sept. 24th Pope Francis will address a joint session of the US congress.

3). Sept. 24, Obama is meeting with world leaders and Pope to discuss the one world government of peace, an agenda of the Anti-Christ and his beasts.

4). Israel is celebrating the ten days of Hur preceding atonement in the feast of trumpet between 14th to 24th Sept 2015.

5). Sept . 28th there'll be eclipse of the moon(blood moon) the last in the series of four blood moon that has appeared since last year. This is as prophesied in Joel 2:31. In between the blood moons the Sun has already turned black. Check Google.

6). The earth has enjoyed 6000 years of man according to Bible/Jewish calendar of human. The 7000th year like the 7th day of Sabbath is a year of rest. For a day with God is liken to a thousand year. 2Pet 3:7-9.
This 7th is the millennium reign of Christ and His saint after Rapture.

7). CERN; an European Physics Research lab in Switzerland is performing a scientific ritual to open Abyss, reconnect with aliens and bring on earth fallen demons.

* The founder of Dominion City David Ogbueli is travelling round the world to warn the people concerning a vision he saw on rapture and the blood moon.

This is an injury time.

Let's all go back to the place of consecration unto God.
Repent of every known sin.
Live your life with eternity in perspective. Live ready for Rapture.
And Kindly Spread the gospel to all others to rescue them from the perdition which may happen soon.

Jesus is Lord.
& The Only Way to Salvation. Act 4:12

Pls check google and youtube to confirm details of Sept. 2016 End Time signs. And CERN Opening of Abbyss.

Study- Matthew 24 & 25. Rev chpt 13-19, and Daniel chpt 7-12 for more info.

Pls pass the message on. God Bless You.
Pls let it spread more than virus or Ebola , so that when it really happen you can receive its reward and be written in your account.
Jesus is coming soon,yes we know.But you don't have to propagate it with false alarm and fake news.All these events you wrote up there are at most intelligent computations,which has nothing to do with the coming of Jesus.
There is a difference between Rapture and Second coming.Rapture can happen anytime,it could have happened 500 or 1000 or 2000 years ago,or even a year after christ death,because rapture has no sign,it could happen anytime.
On the other hand,the second coming can't happen anytime,there are signs that shows or will show that the 2nd coming is near.Eg desecration of the temple in Jerusalem,Jews will return in large to Jerusalem, Antichrist will rule the world for 7 years,Antichrist will punish Jews severely for 3 and half years etc before Christ comes(2nd coming) to defeat him and establish his kingdom on earth,with his saints.
Rapture is silent,people will be caught up in the twinkling of an eye,nobody will know until they start looking for missing people, but second coming is obvious and it will be announced by Angels with trumpet,Jesus will be seen physically in the sky as he comes to the earth.
Re: Warning Message I Got On Whatsapp Pls Christains Do Not Ignore by Ahmed99: 6:18am On Sep 17, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

your name is Ahmed, tell us how you found Jesus
its a long story sir....wish I could type it all but d most important thing is DAT ave found him and am not ready to lose him for anything...
Re: Warning Message I Got On Whatsapp Pls Christains Do Not Ignore by Ahmed99: 6:25am On Sep 17, 2016
Greatzeus:

Jesus is coming soon,yes we know.But you don't have to propagate it with false alarm and fake news.All these events you wrote up there are at most intelligent computations,which has nothing to do with the coming of Jesus.
There is a difference between Rapture and Second coming.Rapture can happen anytime,it could have happened 500 or 1000 or 2000 years ago,or even a year after christ death,because rapture has no sign,it could happen anytime.
On the other hand,the second coming can't happen anytime,there are signs that shows or will show that the 2nd coming is near.Eg desecration of the temple in Jerusalem,Jews will return in large to Jerusalem, Antichrist will rule the world for 7 years,Antichrist will punish Jews severely for 3 and half years etc before Christ comes(2nd coming) to defeat him and establish his kingdom on earth,with his saints.
Rapture is silent,people will be caught up in the twinkling of an eye,nobody will know until they start looking for missing people, but second coming is obvious and it will be announced by Angels with trumpet,Jesus will be seen physically in the sky as he comes to the earth.
I agree with u buh did is just a warning or a kind of reminder....pls let's retrace our step back to Jehovah cos no "man or angel knows d exact hour the son of man would cum" as Jesus said in the bible....let's just watch and be steadfast in prayer....thank u for ur honest post.... God bless u#peace out

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious Tortoise, Should I Kill It Or Let It Go.. Photos / Strange Lady Poses Completely Unclad With The Holy Bible / See Why You Commit Sin And How To Be Free From It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.