Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Girl Murders Mom's Lover While He Was Beating Her Mother, Stabs Him With A Knife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Murders Mom's Lover While He Was Beating Her Mother, Stabs Him With A Knife (817 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife / Pastor Attacks Clo’s Secretary, Stabs Him In The Eye / 17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl Murders Mom's Lover While He Was Beating Her Mother, Stabs Him With A Knife by tyokunbo(m): 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
A 13-YEAR-OLD girl allegedly killed her mother’s boyfriend with a kitchen knife in the Sonderwater settlement of Katutura, Namibia on Saturday. Police spokesperson deputy commissioner Edwin Kanguatjivi confirmed the incident, saying the 55-year-old man died in hospital on Sunday. What caused the trouble? Read more: https://abiolaadetokunbo./2016/09/16/girl-murders-mothers-lover-with-kitchen-knife-neighbors-say-hes-a-perpetual-abuser-mother-says-he-was-beating-me-when-she-killed-him/
Re: Girl Murders Mom's Lover While He Was Beating Her Mother, Stabs Him With A Knife by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
watin this one d talk ?
Re: Girl Murders Mom's Lover While He Was Beating Her Mother, Stabs Him With A Knife by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
Wait wait!!,are u sayin d grl mother's boyfrnd hz 55yr old.and u call him boy fwend.instead of manfriend.op tak tym. angry

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert!! See The Message I Got. And My Reply..(pics) / Two Men Caught With Human Head In Aboru In Lagos / Brazil-based Hairstylist Arrested With Cocaine In Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.