Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Meet Tayo, The Yoruba Boy Introduced By Zuckerberg - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Meet Tayo, The Yoruba Boy Introduced By Zuckerberg (1640 Views)

See Why You Cant Code ( Secret From Mark Zuckerberg) / Mark Zuckerberg Introduced His New Artificial Intelligence Named JARVIS / (revealed) So Mark Zuckerberg Is Not That Good At Coding/programming! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Tayo, The Yoruba Boy Introduced By Zuckerberg by harlimy: 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
Foremost, Mark Zuckerberg just introduced a new kid on the block called Tayo, from the look of the name he's probably a Yoruba boy from Nigeria.

Meet Tayo the developer of spike rush introduced by Zuckerberg
Zuckerberg and Tayo

Some kids are born to become app developers, some are born to be footballers but it's a rare opportunity to be introduced by Mark Zuckerberg. Guess what? He's 11 and he already built an app on IOS.

Tasty?

Introducing the boy Mark Zuckerberg said on his wall
'This is Tayo. He's 11 and he recently showed me a game he built called Spike Rush.

I got my first computer when I was Tayo's age, and just like him I started out coding games. I've always thought building simple games was the gateway to building more complex apps. My first games were simpler than Tayo's, but no matter your level, there's nothing like playing something you built yourself.

Spike Rush is available in the iOS App Store. I'm looking forward to seeing what Tayo builds next!'

I can only pray he becomes the next Steve Jobs. I wish him the best of luck.
[url]
http://www.wikeria.org/2016/09/Zuckerberg-meets-tayo-spike-rush-developer.html?m=1[/url]

Re: Meet Tayo, The Yoruba Boy Introduced By Zuckerberg by Gossiplover: 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
Interesting

First to comment

lalasticlala
Re: Meet Tayo, The Yoruba Boy Introduced By Zuckerberg by project8(m): 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
fine boy
Re: Meet Tayo, The Yoruba Boy Introduced By Zuckerberg by harlimy: 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
Am so glad Nigerians are doing big things
Re: Meet Tayo, The Yoruba Boy Introduced By Zuckerberg by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mehn super cool...
Re: Meet Tayo, The Yoruba Boy Introduced By Zuckerberg by Luckylife(m): 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
Nigerians are blessed!
Re: Meet Tayo, The Yoruba Boy Introduced By Zuckerberg by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
Wish I had privilege when I was his age!
Re: Meet Tayo, The Yoruba Boy Introduced By Zuckerberg by Calismart(m): 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
Naija got talent
Re: Meet Tayo, The Yoruba Boy Introduced By Zuckerberg by Geestarry(f): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
Wow! Cool. How much was he given?
Re: Meet Tayo, The Yoruba Boy Introduced By Zuckerberg by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
Geestarry:
Barawo

1 Like

Re: Meet Tayo, The Yoruba Boy Introduced By Zuckerberg by KBdownloads(m): 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
nigerians repping everyhwere they go cool
Re: Meet Tayo, The Yoruba Boy Introduced By Zuckerberg by okdannyel(m): 12:03am On Sep 17, 2016
Geestarry:
Question of the day....... OP and Zuckerberg, come and answer biko
Re: Meet Tayo, The Yoruba Boy Introduced By Zuckerberg by omoikea(m): 12:17am On Sep 17, 2016
that boy is not living in Nigeria
#if he dey here, who for discover am
Re: Meet Tayo, The Yoruba Boy Introduced By Zuckerberg by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 17, 2016
I was flying KITES and bullying other kids at his age. Chai, just see me life. . . .
Re: Meet Tayo, The Yoruba Boy Introduced By Zuckerberg by Horllamideh(m): 5:52am On Sep 17, 2016
I am tempted to NCANize the issue but Mo ni Noooo **in late Gbenga Adeboye Abefe Funwontan's voice**

(1) (Reply)

Why You Hate PHP / What Is The Difference Between Web Design And Web Programming / Flexcode SDK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.