Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

A Pastor Said I Will Die To Day If I Go Out,i Went Out And Went To My Girlfriend - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Pastor Said I Will Die To Day If I Go Out,i Went Out And Went To My Girlfriend (814 Views)

Light Survey: Did Your Light Just Dim And Went Off? / I Almost Stepped On This Snake When I Went Out To Pee / That Moment When The Pastor Said Your Ex Is A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pastor Said I Will Die To Day If I Go Out,i Went Out And Went To My Girlfriend by lukasmuyiwa(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
did I try at all , he said I will be hit by car today if I go out today but I dared him that I will go out, so I went out and gently drove my car through shortcut down to my girlfriends house and stayed there for only God knows how long....so I came back this evening.... meanwhile this pastor told someone that he would die that day and he died...so did I made it Lucky??
Re: A Pastor Said I Will Die To Day If I Go Out,i Went Out And Went To My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
The pastor is a liar...infact most of these so called pastors are bezoits...
Re: A Pastor Said I Will Die To Day If I Go Out,i Went Out And Went To My Girlfriend by missKiffy(f): 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
2day no be your day of death
Re: A Pastor Said I Will Die To Day If I Go Out,i Went Out And Went To My Girlfriend by ladyF(f): 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lol wayo pastor. Maybe he was expecting you to give him some money so he can pray and avert your supposed "death" today. grin
Re: A Pastor Said I Will Die To Day If I Go Out,i Went Out And Went To My Girlfriend by lukasmuyiwa(m): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
missKiffy:
2day no be your day of death
so wenno
Re: A Pastor Said I Will Die To Day If I Go Out,i Went Out And Went To My Girlfriend by PORP(f): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
Who is he that speaks and it comes to pass when the Lord has not commanded?
With long life you are satisfied.

We keep complaining that there's no money but I can prove you wrong that there is a lot of money to go round for everyone if only the opportunity is utilised. Here's an opportunity to invest and enjoy financial freedom. What if I tell you that with #500 you can enjoy financial freedom? Join 500 naira earners today and you will be glad you did! Click on this link to get the full gist http://www.?aff=Dunamis90
Please rebroadcast
Re: A Pastor Said I Will Die To Day If I Go Out,i Went Out And Went To My Girlfriend by Onyintology(f): 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
DDeliverer:
The pastor is a liar...infact most of these so called pastors are bezoits...

Why won't he die? *smh for him
Re: A Pastor Said I Will Die To Day If I Go Out,i Went Out And Went To My Girlfriend by sunkoye: 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
Recession is not a good tin guyz.... wink
Re: A Pastor Said I Will Die To Day If I Go Out,i Went Out And Went To My Girlfriend by SunnyJose(m): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
na wa ooo.. abeg help me ask dat your Pastor if him dey there when God created you...
I'm speechless... at the same time I'm speechful
Re: A Pastor Said I Will Die To Day If I Go Out,i Went Out And Went To My Girlfriend by missKiffy(f): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
lukasmuyiwa:
so wenno
I no know, ask baba God undecided
Re: A Pastor Said I Will Die To Day If I Go Out,i Went Out And Went To My Girlfriend by MizCharm: 2:04am On Sep 17, 2016
lukasmuyiwa:
did I try at all , he said I will be hit by car today if I go out today but I dared him that I will go out, so I went out and gently drove my car through shortcut down to my girlfriends house and stayed there for only God knows how long....so I came back this evening.... meanwhile this pastor told someone that he would die that day and he died...so did I made it Lucky??
Re u still alive?
Re: A Pastor Said I Will Die To Day If I Go Out,i Went Out And Went To My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 17, 2016
Na wa,that was how one came to our house n said nobody should travel in their car,d next day my dad travelled with his car n nothing bad happened

My neighbour was too scared dat he used public transport to n fro work.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Youngest 'inspector General Of Police', He Is Just 1-year-old (photos) / Make-up Free Photo Of Alaafin Of Oyo’s Last Wife / Southern Kaduna Unrest, And Our Brave Medical Doctors There.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.