Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Ford Cars - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Ford Cars (746 Views)

Used Ford Cars / 2013 Ford Edge AWD. Tincan Cleared. Automatic. Asking: N8M / America Ford Econoline E250 06 Model For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ford Cars by FordtalkatARS(m): 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hello ford users,

Welcome to ford talk forum. With my experience using ford explorer and other ford products spanning 6years now has been an amazing one. It's quite surprising whenever I hear friends talk about common problems of ford and so on. The truth is, this is one of United States' best vehicular technology. Don't get me wrong, there may be problems but I can assure you such problems are never discouraging.Therefore this forum is dedicated basically for ford vehicle users of different models and specifications so I can share experiences of rare and common problems of ford cars, jeeps and proffer solutions and advises will be given. So folks, feel free to ask questions or seek advise on maintenance as am very ready to deal with this issues with no cost.
Thanks.

Re: Ford Cars by micfoley: 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
What's the advantage of Ford vehicles that come with an Ecoboost engineengine? How affordable are the spare parts cos it's believed that maintaining a Ford in Naija is expensive
Re: Ford Cars by Od31(m): 9:28am On Sep 17, 2016
how cost effective is Ford Explorer 2012 as against Ford Edge. I am trying to make a decision between the two model. Please advice. with regards to maintenance oh
Re: Ford Cars by obinna222: 10:10am On Sep 17, 2016
I must confess that I welcome this thread for Ford Users like us. This would enable us to share ideas and any issues that we may encounter.

Ford cars are technology loaded and are great cars.

(1) (Reply)

Lexus 2005 Rx330 For Sale 3months Reg Very Cheap 2.6m Cal 08038379715 / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Registered 2006 Nissan Pathfinder @ N1.7m Negotiable / Rx 350 Lexus 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.