Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (249272 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:17am On Mar 28, 2023
Rilwayne001:
Lorenzo has to be the biggest weakling in this Power world.

Always scared shit out of Monet.

This Lorenzo is different from the one portrayed in the first season. Chai!
Yh, the reputation they gave him in season 1 is a badass MF, But outta prison, mans a weakling!!!

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 10:31am On Mar 28, 2023
Is it me or does anybody notice that Lorenzo has a reverse character development lol. In a season 1, they made it seem like he was John Gotti behind bars calling shots and making moves and super feared. Then when he got out jail, they made him incompetent where he relying on his kids for drugs connect and his family barely respects him. He’s almost a hood Peter Griffin

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2023
Rilwayne001:
Lorenzo has to be the biggest weakling in this Power world.

Always scared shit out of Monet.

This Lorenzo is different from the one portrayed in the first season. Chai!
The last episode Cane pretty much told Lorenzo I’m yo daddy now bitch! Now go kick rocks on that corner over there 😂🔥. That right there said it all. What’s happening to Lorenzo is called Character Regression!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
if Lauren is supposed to be dead, didn't her parents ask for access to her body at the morgue? What did Jenny tell them ? Was there no funeral ?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
veekid:
Is it me or does anybody notice that Lorenzo has a reverse character development lol. In a season 1, they made it seem like he was John Gotti behind bars calling shots and making moves and super feared. Then when he got out jail, they made him incompetent where he relying on his kids for drugs connect and his family barely respects him. He’s almost a hood Peter Griffin

E shock everybody o grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jumper524(m): 9:29am On Mar 31, 2023
Someone should please drop link. All the sites I know are just malfunctioning.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by a4turitoroman: 10:12am On Mar 31, 2023
jumper524:
Someone should please drop link. All the sites I know are just malfunctioning.
Use net..Naija

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nostradamus1: 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
drmuchin:

The new trend in Hollywood
To turn men to simps, women to Superheroes
Happened to Kin too. They made Frank very weak.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2023
Power switching Davis' brother like we wouldn't notice.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Shakathezulu1: 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
Y Dem go say 'Olodo' na Spanish word.
Cuz I'm sure, I heard Obi(Noma hitman) call the trio of Tariq, Brayden and Cane 'Olodo'

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
veekid:
Power switching Davis' brother like we wouldn't notice.

grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by nonireel(m): 3:54am On Apr 02, 2023
while trying to satisfy the lgbtq people, why can't they use lesbian scenes instead of having a degenerate like Drew desecrate my screen every episode. Effie is totally down for that shit.

They couldn't even let my ample bosom Diana get a decent kiss. what sort of rubbish is that?

we're even yet to see straight people smooch this season sef. nawa o.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by do4luv14(m): 9:11am On Apr 02, 2023
nonireel:
while trying to satisfy the lgbtq people, why can't they use lesbian scenes instead of having a degenerate like Drew desecrate my screen every episode. Effie is totally down for that shit.

They couldn't even let my ample bosom Diana get a decent kiss. what sort of rubbish is that?

we're even yet to see straight people smooch this season sef. nawa o.

Name wa ooo, you will see it next episode, starting from Council man, alias my Broda

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Psady(m): 9:52am On Apr 02, 2023
In as much as I like the fact that cane now calls the shot around the tejada family( not fully ruling out monet )that pa Lorenzo laughter is deep , cane will soon hit the bottom,my guy is already biting beyond what he can chew .

5 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Psady(m): 9:56am On Apr 02, 2023
Shakathezulu1:
Y Dem go say 'Olodo' na Spanish word.
Cuz I'm sure, I heard Obi(Noma hitman) call the trio of Tariq, Brayden and Cane 'Olodo'
I think he said odolo not olodo , watch with subtitle.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by nonireel(m): 10:31am On Apr 02, 2023
do4luv14:

Name wa ooo, you will see it next episode, starting from Council man, alias my Broda

Looking forward to seeing Tate bang the 'bad bitch' intern. She's way overdue for some action. And she's hot.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by do4luv14(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2023
nonireel:

Looking forward to seeing Tate bang the 'bad bitch' intern. She's way overdue for some action. And she's hot.

Ahhhh
Say no more, your head is there already

buh when is episode 4 landing
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Shakathezulu1: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
Psady:
I think he said odolo not olodo , watch with subtitle.
Na Olodo the guy talk oh.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by nonireel(m): 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
do4luv14:

Ahhhh Say no more, your head is there already
buh when is episode 4 landing
Friday
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by crystalpapers(m): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
Diane is one girl that I don't understand..

Lorenzo knows what he's doing, Kane will never see him coming.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
Psady:
In as much as I like the fact that cane now calls the shot around the tejada family( not fully ruling out monet )that pa Lorenzo laughter is deep , cane will soon hit the bottom,my guy is already biting beyond what he can chew .

Hmm could be true. Hopefully he pulls a great come back through one of cain's numerous brainfarts grin because I can't imagaine why they'll destroy that character like that
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
nonireel:

Brushaundria?? Nahh Tate is not into little girls
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
nonireel:

I agree.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
Psady:

Cane is not known to be smart from the first season. All the fool want is to be feared when his trigger finger gets itchy. Lorenzo will find a way around the shit he got himself into. There's no way cane can be smarter than him. BTW, WTF is wrong with Monet always want to bully-talk the same person she goes to for help and advice(Davis).

Whitman will soon be thrown outta of investigating Carrie's death, he shows too much obsession with Monet.

Saxe will lose like he always does. He might get bodied this time around though.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by nonireel(m): 8:22am On Apr 05, 2023
zeusis:
Brushaundria?? Nahh Tate is not into little girls
Bad bitch is a grown woman.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2023
nonireel:

She saucy asf
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by nonireel(m): 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
zeusis:
She saucy asf
Saucy girls make the best f*ck. Trust me.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by nonireel(m): 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2023
So Tariq is the only one allowed outside Tejada family to call Monet by her name. Right?

A neutral would think Tariq is either her son....or her boytoy.

I think Mary J Blige likes Tariq as a person. Notice how she behaves around him and how she speaks to him.

Even the things she tells only him. Right from the first time they met till date.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
nonireel:
So Tariq is the only one allowed outside Tejada family to call Monet by her name. Right?

A neutral would think Tariq is either her son....or her boytoy.

I think Mary J Blige likes Tariq as a person. Notice how she behaves around him and how she speaks to him.

Even the things she tells only him. Right from the first time they met till date.

Apt!!

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Reex12(m): 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
nonireel:

she not, tate gon Bleep his long lost love, the new lecturer character
I doubt power crew will want to give off paedophile vibes

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Reex12(m): 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
zeusis:

Apt!!
kindoff

Badboys with potential are her weakness as a woman and tariq makes moves that impresses her starting with course correct down to the knowledge of him killing his father.
He was also closer to zeke than the rest but considering the age barrier the relationship is strictly

'Adopted son/confidant'

Monet isnt tough inside, she needs a support system reason she moulded her first son cane to be her backbone, a thug and a killer when her husband went away.Mecca knows this bcus of their teenage love affair
Lorenzo falls below par to Mecca and him mentoring cane that shortwhile is even more disaster for him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.