Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (248970 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Coyotejack(m): 9:29am On Sep 03, 2018
MrTeCO:
I actually knew that they set Angela up immediately after she got Alicia.

See the way Sacs left their office and how easy the file was to find. Right then did I know that she's toast.

But again, Tommy could have allowed Toresi go, the dad had the chance to kill him first if he never loved him though.

Again, that's what separates Tommy from Ghosts, he doesn't think before he executes unlike Ghost. From the looks of things, I think Keisha will really be done with him this time around for good.

killing teresi was the only way , lettng him go ain't an option.

like tommy's momma said , tommy is too trusting that is why if he gets a whiff of betrayal he goes to the extreme plus the guy has anger issues
whereas ghost trusts no one that is why he he always calculated in his thinking. tommy is soul(heart) ghost is brains

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Coyotejack(m): 9:30am On Sep 03, 2018
masterfactor:

what happened to teressi is just a simple rule of the street "snitches get killed". In drug business, loops hole are not allowed because one can bring down an entire drug organization and send people to jail. look at how ghost reacted when proctor told him he was wearing tape
i felt ghost overreacted sef.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Luckygurl(f): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2018
MrTeCO:
I actually knew that they set Angela up immediately after she got Alicia.

See the way Sacs left their office and how easy the file was to find. Right then did I know that she's toast.

But again, Tommy could have allowed Toresi go, the dad had the chance to kill him first if he never loved him though.

Again, that's what separates Tommy from Ghosts, he doesn't think before he executes unlike Ghost. From the looks of things, I think Keisha will really be done with him this time around for good.

Why did she go as far as demanding a name? She had a pictorial evidence already. angry angry

She'll wriggle out of this, I know that.

See the evil smile on sergeant Rodriguez face.. Hehehehehe!! This is getting dirtier.

Proctor couldn't bring himself to snitch, he just couldn't. He wasn't even his usual self and Ghost noticed that. He's only concerned Ghost chose Angela over him.

Tariq is just so annoying I swear. A life you've been protected from all these years suddenly is what you wanna plunge yourself right into.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 03, 2018
Luckygurl:

Why did she go as far as demanding a name? She had a pictorial evidence already. angry angry

See the evil smile on sergeant Rodriguez face.. Hehehehehe!! This is getting dirtier.

Proctor couldn't bring himself to snitch, he just couldn't. He wasn't even his usual self and Ghost noticed that. He's only concerned Ghost chose Angela over him.

Tariq is just so annoying I swear. A life you've been protected from all these years suddenly is what you wanna plunge yourself right into.

Demanding a name when there was pictorial evidence was where she bleeped up. Sometimes that girl can like to be silly.

Proctor would have served Ghost up if mans hadn't told him he was 'Family' to them. He (proctor) thought he was still being used by Ghost and Tommy not knowing he means more to them now. Remember he didn't start working for them out of choice.

Tariq is just being a normal teenager. Angry and Rebellious (about being lied to by about their beginnings. It sucks when parents feel like they are protecting you by lying to you or not telling you the whole truth about something you should know. This is a boy whose mother and uncle refer to his dad as Ghost in his presence and has never told people about that name before as the good son that he is but for some reason they decided to hide things from him. Why not Gradually ease him into it, give him your reasons for doing it and tell him he has everything now so going Legit is the only Option.) Foolish and wayyy to Rude no doubt. Could have sat his Dad and Uncle Tommy down to explain his pain to them and tell them in a subtle way to teach him how to run the streetz properly because Kanan already started but he decided to be rude about it. His dad should have slapped him when he addressed him (James) as Ghost at the train station.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 03, 2018
Coyotejack:

i felt ghost overreacted sef.

He did and I was angry about that. Like, this guy already told you about the wire, why be violent with him again?

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 03, 2018
Coyotejack:

like tommy's momma said , tommy is too trusting that is why if he gets a whiff of betrayal he goes to the extreme plus the guy has anger issues
whereas ghost trusts no one that is why he he always calculated in his thinking. tommy is soul(heart) ghost is brains

Tommy's mom might be a Junkie but she is mother goals. I'm pretty sure if they accuse Tommy of killing Teresi tomorrow, she's going to provide an alibi for him.

5 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by wildchild1: 11:24am On Sep 03, 2018
silenze:
if he's not betraying then what exactly does he intend to achieve by saying Angela is aiding Ghost and Tommy?

he has made it clear he likes them both but no matter how he tries to nail Angie, he's trying to nail Ghost and Tommy

Proctor believes Ghost trust for Angie above him is based on love for her and that if Angie goes down she won't wanna go down alone so he doesn't trust her. Same way Tommy doesn't trust Angie too.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by wildchild1: 11:25am On Sep 03, 2018
masterfactor:
Rip kenan. Ghost framing Dre for the murder of Diego arminez will bring another problem for him big time. Remember ghost was Dre mentor and Dre knows a lot about ghost, his personality and business. What if Dre was offer full immunity or a reduced sentence to testify against ghost, of which am sure Dre will.

Dre won't flip on Ghost, they might have beef but he won't rat.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by BoluwajiPieters: 11:55am On Sep 03, 2018
Ghost has a lot on his plate ATM. 'Riq to deal with and Angie to wriggle out of her impasse...

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jonsnow92: 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
All this ones no concern me, i was waiting for the sex scene involving aleisha and crys...trust angela to always spoil good moments.

I like that Aleisha babe.

7 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by wildchild1: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
rossyc:

Why snitch on Angela knowing fully well she's involved with ghost and tommy?

The Feds are on him and theirs child custody battle between him and his wife, so he needs to give em something. Proctor won't snitch on Tommy and Ghost, never, dude is a born OG grin

5 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by wildchild1: 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
Colourich:
Kanaan really loved Tariq.

Nope, he's messing with him against the wish of his parents especially for sending him to jail.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
wildchild1:

Dre won't flip on Ghost, they might have beef but he won't rat.
True, but Angela used is daughter to blackmail him, he gave Alicia and crystabol up. Now imagine a scenario where he was caught and his daughter is used as bait, he will still talk. Rip kenan, the gangster with no emotional tie. Dre has taken over Alicia organization, Dre is the king of the street for now

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by MrTeCO(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
Luckygurl:

I really don't know what is Tariqs problem.....hones why would he wanna go the street way when his father is already doing everything possible to make sure he doesn't end up like him.

One thing I love about Ghost is that he's willing to lose everything just to see that the ones he cares for are out of harms way. Just like he did with Kanan's son.

He doesn't want them to pass through the streets, the more reason he's so focused on seeing that Queens Child Project fulfilled.

Mehn, I just love the twists in this series.......Power is really tensed up right now and I'm getting scared Angela might drag Ghost along....... She asked them to give her 24hrs.....until next Sunday someone should just recommend another amazing series for me.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
AryaSand:

Tommy's mom might be a Junkie but she is mother goals. I'm pretty sure if they accuse Tommy of killing Teresi tomorrow, she's going to provide an alibi for him.

Oh! You thought he only went to see his mama to cry..

If you know... u know
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
Luckygurl:

Mayb u should go start the series allover...Angela didn't know terresi by face , even Tommy himself just knew he had a father...his mum lied to him that he is dead cos she didn't trust the man..... Even through Tommy , ghost and Angela grew up togeda.....they never knew terresi facially...cos they never saw him....

So she had to ask who the informant was after she saw the picture..seeing the pic only confirmed there was a Criminal informant....mayb the mistake was asking from john...but she needed a quick answer..so she could fix it ontime..the way she fixed sandoval

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by wildchild1: 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
masterfactor:

True, but Angela used is daughter to blackmail him, he gave Alicia and crystabol up. Now imagine a scenario where he was caught and his daughter is used as bait, he will still talk. Rip kenan, the gangster with no emotional tie. Dre has taken over Alicia organization, Dre is the king of the street for now

The motive for giving Alicia and Crystabol up was to take over their business and their relationship has always been strictly business. But with Ghost and Tommy, he sees them as mentors and "family"
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
Luckygurl:

exactly Proctor wanted attention from ghost which he was disappointed he didn't get
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Oh! You thought he only went to see his mama to cry..

If you know... u know

YES and more maybe but he went to see his mom because He was hurting and needed someone to talk to. Keisha was out of it cause telling her he had killed someone was going to ruin their relationship. Ghost would have told him, he was right all along and that he brought it upon himself. Tasha was definitely out of it with all that just went down with Kanan.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
jonsnow92:
All this ones no concern me, i was waiting for the sex scene involving aleisha and crys...trust angela to always spoil good moments.

I meannnnnnnnnnnnnnn! I was waiting for crystobal to zip down seriously. Lol!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by ShugaFly(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
jonsnow92:

I swear to God... That Womam is So Hot, Makes Me Wanna Take a Trip to Mexico, Had to check her out on IG, But She didn't Post anything about Power or talk about it, like other Acts Do

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
AryaSand:

YES and more maybe but he went to see his mom because He was hurting and needed someone to talk to. Keisha was out of it cause telling her he had killed someone was going to ruin their relationship. Ghost would have told him, he was right all along and that he brought it upon himself. Tasha was definitely out of it with all that just went down with Kanan.

Mama has always been his alabi.....the crying was just by the way....the dude is a cold blooded killer....ghost is the only person he has a soft spot for...
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2018
masterfactor:
Teressi knew the risks involved and he took it, so he deserve what happens to him. The penalty for a snitch is death. Sacs will soon be hit real hard. Remember Angela has a deal with john, I see sacs as a pawn in this game.
Yeah, John is too ambitious to give a fvck, Saks is to Vindictive to see clearly! At the end of the day, John would get his promotion, while Saks would bite the bullet!

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
Coyotejack:

Ghost is really smart, I'm wondering the scenario if Ghost had informed Tommy of Teresi's snitch.

The baby in Tommy at the end revealed himself, wuss! angry

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Luckygurl(f): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
MrTeCO:

I really don't know what is Tariqs problem.....hones why would he wanna go the street way when his father is already doing everything possible to make sure he doesn't end up like him.

One thing I love about Ghost is that he's willing to lose everything just to see that the ones he cares for are out of harms way. Just like he did with Kanan's son.

He doesn't want them to pass through the streets, the more reason he's so focused on seeing that Queens Child Project fulfilled.

Mehn, I just love the twists in this series.......Power is really tensed up right now and I'm getting scared Angela might drag Ghost along....... She asked them to give her 24hrs until next Sunday someone should just recommend another amazing series for me.

@emboldened... When did she say that
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by MrTeCO(m): 9:45am On Sep 04, 2018
Luckygurl:

That's what we'll find out in the next episode. She's smarter than them you know.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 04, 2018
Luckygurl:

Start from 58:41, after the rundown of the cast and crew.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 10:32am On Sep 04, 2018
AryaSand:

Ahnnnn! Why did you comment before me joor?
MTN 4g is baegringrin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 04, 2018
masterfactor:

MTN 4g is baegringrin

Show off like you. Lol! Don't worry ehen, I hope you exhaust 10gig in 2hours.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.