Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) (60578 Views)

Man Poses With His Pets, A Python And Scorpions In Borno State (Photos) / Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) / Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by asamaigho(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
ucsparks:
After taking the pics,, you killed and used it for pepper soup,, op tell us something we don't knw cos we already knw the rest of this story grin

U mean after throwing it into the forest, i went there to search for it,then killed it before going to work.
Ur mindset sha!
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by asamaigho(m): 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
ojubi:
IS THIS NAOC BRASS TERMINAL?

FOR THOSE OF YOU DOUBTING THIS GUYS, NEMBE PEOPLE IN BAYELSA DONT KILL THIS KIND OF SNAKE, THEY LIVE WITH IT.
IN BRASS ISLAND WHEN THE SNAKE IS CROSSING THE ROAD, ALL VEHICLES WILL WAIT UNTIL THE SNAKE FINISH CROSSING, BEFORE HUMANS WILL PASS TO AVOID KILLING THE SNAKE.
THE OPPS IS PROBABLY AN INDIGINE OF BRASS OR NEMBE.

Thank you broda,
You have said it all.
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by Everwonder: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
jackie3B:
thank you joor..Na only u b better person
dad what u fink
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by xcuggsm(m): 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
NatGeowild addict...But how am I sure after the pic taking you didn't go back to kill the snake for pepper soup?
Are you related to Lalasticlala?
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
asamaigho:

U mean after throwing it into the forest, i went there to search for it,then killed it before going to work.
Ur mindset sha!
[center][size=15pt] yes of cos you can
i learnt something from this recession bro,, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!! grin[/size][/center]
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author=jahsson post=49444225][/quote]Give yourself a very big round of applause.
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by Prince16: 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
asamaigho:
Caught d serpent

Walahi, ds ur 'friend' yaff tey for village. Only a pro could do such!
I'm sure sey if na 4 outside 'office zone' e catch d tin, pepe soop tinz don land be Dat!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lets see if dat snake will forgive u when it sees u.
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by buffalowings: 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
asamaigho:
We enroute to work yesterday morning, and i spotted dis serpent by d fence,i parked to have a natgeo wild film,unknowing to dat my colleage had anoda plan for d serpent.

Good for you

Lasticlala will not be happy grin
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by asamaigho(m): 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
I WASNT D ON DAT CAUGHT D SNAKE! MY COLLEAGE DID D CATCHING, I DID SNAPPING.
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by jahsson(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
HomeOfMe:
Give yourself a very big round of applause.

hehehe... Nah "yoke" i dey ooo... But it was obvious nah...
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by 36STATES: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
Your type is rare in that damned country. Wondering how you put up with all the ignorant fools around you.
I don't pray...but I must say "God bless you and your friend"
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by supereagle(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
not venomous
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
Another donation for lala. Him kitchen go don full now with snakes. Dis week alone they have broughted about 5 giant python snakes for him and more are still from rokiatu vickyrotex aminat508 eleko1 Seun notoriousbabe juliaann and Chukwudi44
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by millhouse: 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
SNAKES N THE CITY
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by MurderX: 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
Warning: Dont try this at home
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by mailjoelig: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
Been watching Too much animal planet...
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
xcuggsm:

Are you related to Lalasticlala?
His my uncle from snake island
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
chieveboy:
Bravo! Great job man, thumbs up!

By this act, a cowardly and inhumane part of you just died!

It shows you are brave, selfless and magnanimous. Way to go Asamaigho!

You will conquer all obstacles in your way.
na when the snake chop human being Una go understand. Mtchew
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by cyber5(m): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
These days i pray i don't have an encounter with a Python cuz the thought of it sef is making me to shudder
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by FTBOY: 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
ooooooh! the snake wasn't killed!!!!

lalasticlala would be so so disappointed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by jokerphilics(m): 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
Florblu:
How am I suppose to know the snake was still alive when you caught it?From your look you look like someone that will scream when you sight a cockroach yet you are forming Snake tamer here.
Picture of the snake breathing or.........
I do blv it. Lol
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by Kposkila: 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
Florblu:
How am I suppose to know the snake was still alive when you caught it?From your look you look like someone that will scream when you sight a cockroach yet you are forming Snake tamer here.
The snake is alive, you can see how it's coiled up in d 2nd to last pix.
Pix of u trying this act if u think it's easy!
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by jairusben(m): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
asamaigho:
Say no to brutality of these pretty creatures
Is this place ogbunabali or so? Close to eastern byepass
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by Bobbysmart6(m): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
Florblu:
or we dnt belive it grin
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by asamaigho(m): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
jairusben:
Is this place ogbunabali or so? Close to eastern byepass
Nope
Its Brass
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
NatGeowild addict...But how am I sure after the pic taking you didn't go back to kill the snake for pepper soup?

lolllz, hilarious.
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by Spidermon: 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
Somewhere in that same vicinity, there is a nairalander with a plank, cooking utensils and camera phone waiting for the snake to fhuck up and enter his street.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by oluwashedy: 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
OP you should have killed the snake na it could harm someone else
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by ensamy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
Kudos to Nairaland, now we are seeing positive approach to little and big reptiles. more likes.
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by ensamy(m): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
asamaigho:
Covered d eyes of d serpent
Nice approach to little creatures, atleast not with machete .
Re: A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
I held a snake for the first time in my life last month... It was headless tho cheesy i almost fainted. The size is almost the size of this very size. Na peper soup dem take am do last last.

God, please let one small python come my way. Abeg... I need to carry one and pet it. God abeg! Abeg na. And take selfies with it. Na beg I dey o Baba God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] / Businessman Storms His Father's Burial With A Lion In Anambra State (Video) / Nigerian Lady Punishes Her Dog For Chewing Her Iphone (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.