Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

How Important Is Early Reading - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Important Is Early Reading (662 Views)

OAU Female Student 'Ran Mad' While Reading For Exam / Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) / If You Had Your Junior Secondary In The Early Nineties You Are Probably Familiar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Important Is Early Reading by kidco: 6:54am On Sep 17, 2016
Studies has shown that early reading is very important to the development of children. A lot of established people to date has testimonies on what their parents did to make them who they are today through stories

In my case being who I am today was enhanced by my childhood memories

These pictures
Type of books uncle brings home to the village
The drawings
The feel of them on my palm
The hardcover
And much more

Today am giving back to the society through KIDCO
a business outfit that support IDP camps and sell in wholesale terms to group of parents and a cheaper rate with sharing formulation ideas to recycle used after exchange circles has expired

Check out KIDCO on Facebook and search it on this thread under NEW BORN BABIES
If you need cheap and affordable children books call 09032730510
Re: How Important Is Early Reading by kidco: 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
Young babies may not know what the pictures in a book mean, but they can focus on them, especially faces, bright colors, and contr[img][/img]asting patterns. When you read or sing lullabies and nursery rhymes, you can entertain and soothe your infant. Between 4 and 6 months, your baby may begin to show more interest in books

http://m.kidshealth.org/en/parents/reading-babies.html?WT.ac=

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Effecient Is NOUN Programme? / Help Solve This.... Very Urgent. / The Lost Ark Of The Covenant - Solving The 2,500 Year Old Mystery Of The Fable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.