Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,805 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Ex Cbn Governor, Soludo Signs On =n=10 Polymer Note: Where Is Sanusi? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ex Cbn Governor, Soludo Signs On =n=10 Polymer Note: Where Is Sanusi? (1051 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / Imaging ! ! ! CBN Governor Want 50% Civil Servants Sacked. / Soludo Caused The Massive Bank Layoffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Cbn Governor, Soludo Signs On =n=10 Polymer Note: Where Is Sanusi? by dpresido(m): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Dear Nairalanders,

I wonder if anyone has taken a critical look at the just launched Polymer notes with special emphasis on the =N=10 note.

Ironically, this was produced (in Polymer) and launched by CBN Gov. Sanusi but surprisingly, while the others were signed by Sanusi himself, =N=10 note was signed by CHARLES SOLUDO ersthwile CBN Governor.

One tends to find answers to the following puzzles

1. Why did Sanusi refuse to sign the note as an incumbent CBN Governor?
2. Was this another grosss mistake in CBN just like Zuma rock was accalimned to be in Abuja while in real sense it is located in Niger State (Rememeber that error on the =N=100 note when it was launched.)
3. Was the =N=10 Polymer note actually launched produced by Soludo and Sanusi now taking glory?
4. If this is another national mistake, then is CBN really meticulous enough as it has been prrreaching and sacking weerring bank chiefs for carelessness/recklessness?
5. Was Sanusi so busy that he forgot to sign this?, lol

Well, fellow nairaanders, I will appreciate if we could brainstorm and perhaps get to know the reason(s) behind this or if it is just normal for an ex-CBN Governor to sign a newwly released note while the incumbent is still there.

And if it is an error, then I think the CBN Governor owns the nation an explantion then,
Re: Ex Cbn Governor, Soludo Signs On =n=10 Polymer Note: Where Is Sanusi? by AjaraEwuro: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2009
What does it mean who signs it? You are one of the people who complains and comments without reason.
Re: Ex Cbn Governor, Soludo Signs On =n=10 Polymer Note: Where Is Sanusi? by dove24u(m): 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2009
Who care, lets spend the mone ;Dy
Re: Ex Cbn Governor, Soludo Signs On =n=10 Polymer Note: Where Is Sanusi? by opia(m): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2009
my fellow landers,wheneva i think about issues in nig i felt bad,we neva get things straight even for once,i noticed tht too,while we hav some 10 50 naira polymer note signed by soludo we still some signed by sanusi,bot were released at the same tym

i dnt think they know the implication of wht they are potraying
issuing the same note the same tym wt different signatories

nawa for naija o

(1) (Reply)

Robbinsbegg / A Telecom Firm Is Recruiting / Pls Does Anyone Ve An Idea How Much Multichoice Start-up Salary Is.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.