Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,421 members, 7,861,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Nairalanders Please Help, Very Urgent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalanders Please Help, Very Urgent (525 Views)

Very Urgent!!!!! / Nairalanders, Please Rescue Me From GTBANK!!! / I Need A Loan Of 20k For Medical Treatment ( Very Urgent ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Help, Very Urgent by olamilekan360(m): 9:09am On Sep 17, 2016
Please Nairalanders, i want to loan #3,000,000 from a foreign company... all documents are in place and has being accepted.. but the company requested that we pay the sum of $350 so as to be cleared of money laundering... Pls Nairalanders, does anyone have an idea about borrowing money from a foreign company and if this is part of the procedure... Please its very urgent that i get your replies...

This is an extract from the mail
Congratulations for the successful Meeting that was hold for your
loan transfer I want to inform you a meeting was held by the board of
directors of this company regarding the #3,000,000.00 loan you seek and
I want to bring to your notice your loan is approved for transfer due
to some credentials and documents that was presented.

You are responsible for the registration fee $350 for your loan
amount  of  #3,000,000.00 to be registered to prevent money laundering
between you and this company.the registration receipt will be
presented to the bank as an evidence you are cleared from money
laundering.once the bank confirm the receipt,your loan will be
transferred to you with immediate effect.this company will be
responsible for the documentation and cost  of transfer.

There is going to be an agreement to be signed by both parties as
the business bond between you and this company.If any fails in his/her
part,immediate legal judgement will commence.

Be rest assured here comes the end of your financial worries.this
company will be able to offer you this loan in good faith and put your
financial worries behind you at the end of this transaction.

Your urgent response to this email will hasten the
registration,documentation and transfer of your loan.

Please help nairalanders

Comrade Olamilekan
Online Marketing Manager
Adebola Recreation Centre
Re: Nairalanders Please Help, Very Urgent by olamilekan360(m): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2016
lalasticlala mynd44 smellymouth fynestboi dominique please help me move this so I can get more replies... I have till 2pm to confirm this... please
Re: Nairalanders Please Help, Very Urgent by dominique(f): 9:13am On Sep 17, 2016
Could be a scam, be very careful before sending money to anybody. If you don't mind divulging the details of this 'foreign company'. I can make some findings online

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Help, Very Urgent by goldedprince: 9:21am On Sep 17, 2016
Its a an old scam. I dont want to go into explanation. Boys must survive ni.
Dont pay a kobo. Except if u wanna donate to the boyz cool

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help, Very Urgent by dominique(f): 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
@olamilekan360 You put down the name of the supposed company and the spam bots took it down. That is enough indication that you're dealing with a dubious entity here. Don't send one kobo to anyone you meet online, scammers are everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help, Very Urgent by Achimaechi(m): 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
Omo na real 9ja scam bi dis.
U wan go dash them ur $350 bi that.
Run away from it.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help, Very Urgent by olamilekan360(m): 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
dominique:
@olamilekan360 You put down the name of the supposed company and the spam bots took it down. That is enough indication that you're dealing with a dubious entity here. Don't send one kobo to anyone you meet online, scammers are everywhere

Dominique... how can I get legit investors or private money lenders for my company... its so urgent as my company is about to embark on a government and its a must we expand the already made business... i dont mind paying for or appreciating any perfect link... My company has all the resources and all documents to bring the favour of any investor or lender close
Re: Nairalanders Please Help, Very Urgent by emekaD3(m): 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
You need to share the company so I can investigate

(1) (Reply)

Oil & Gas Deal / 15 Things Your Boss Is Tired Of Hearing / Nigeria: Recession Bites Hard, Forces Banks To Close Branches [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.