Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,542 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Etisalat Browsing Your Experience! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Etisalat Browsing Your Experience! (1654 Views)

Browsing Revenge | Secrets To Unlimited MTN & Etisalat Browsing. / How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

Etisalat Browsing Your Experience! by blitzer(m): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2009
This is a thread for those who have started using the etisalat browsing package "easy net". Share your experience & problems.
Re: Etisalat Browsing Your Experience! by blitzer(m): 8:52am On Oct 12, 2009
well i bought the easy net and subscribed to their 3gb plan for #10000. what i got after activation was 3.9993 mb approxm 4gb which runs
24/7 for 30days and can be rolled over in the event i dont exhuast my data after 30days.
Re: Etisalat Browsing Your Experience! by lynxnoon(m): 10:34am On Oct 12, 2009
hmmmm aproximately 4gig?
am currently using d #1k plan andey added 30MB extra to d normal 100MB. . . . .i.e 30% i gess
well for edge speed dey r really trying, pages open on tym, dwnloads eventually complete
i tink wen dey fully deploy 3G dey wil giv d oda operators(esp mtn & zain) a run for dia money
just happy i got d data SIM. . . .tho i intend to be combining it wit zain n mtn wink
Re: Etisalat Browsing Your Experience! by blitzer(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2009
so far so good their network seems reliable compared to my experience with mtn
Re: Etisalat Browsing Your Experience! by ncpat(m): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2009
how much is the data sim and do they have a code like mtn and zain
Re: Etisalat Browsing Your Experience! by Mavor: 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2009
3gb monthly bandwidth, for N10000----$70USD. God help us and the way these ISPs use us in this country.
Re: Etisalat Browsing Your Experience! by bcddaceo: 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2009
pls how do i get in on this?
Re: Etisalat Browsing Your Experience! by blitzer(m): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2009
U can get their modems from their shops.
Re: Etisalat Browsing Your Experience! by blitzer(m): 9:20am On Oct 21, 2009
@ncpat the dont have a password or username. just the access point name www.etisalat .com .ng that is if you are using your pc suite.
but wit their modem its just a plug and play device u dont need any configuration.
Re: Etisalat Browsing Your Experience! by blitzer(m): 9:22am On Oct 21, 2009
the data sim is #200 hwever the refused to sell the data sim to me saying it must go wit a data plan.
Re: Etisalat Browsing Your Experience! by krazynaija(m): 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2009
Is etisalat really that fast? i need to get a connection but i want to confirm first, they said mtn ws fast i tried it and it was bad, zain was fast i tried it it was worse, pls confirm etisalat for me abeg, i live in shomolu LAGOS,
Re: Etisalat Browsing Your Experience! by blitzer(m): 8:37am On Oct 22, 2009
I reside in ph so, however if you have network coverage in your area then you can browse with their modem
Re: Etisalat Browsing Your Experience! by Juror: 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2009
@Krazy, if u iz in sh0m0lu, then u shuld hav 3G wit zain n glo. . .wich wuld giv u hi-speeds

Pls How Do I Transfer Files From My Windws To My Sles 10 Os On Vmware On Same Pc / Swift 4g Control Panel Help / Just Arrived HP Compaq CQ70 4gig 250HDD @ Affordable Price