Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,407 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Does Evolution Really Exist?? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Does Evolution Really Exist?? (523 Views)

Amazing Inventions That Should Totally Exist / Giant Dinosaur-like Animals That Actually Still Exist! / Alien Does Really Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Evolution Really Exist?? by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2016
If we all evolved from an Ape as they said why
are we all not speaking the same language
then??
cc lalasticlala mynd44

etuberomeo sandalina eragonis jel10 ,
vicben27 Muyoloz( m), locutas , Olusharp
blogbaby donvicky2007 , Yinkame123
paschal47 jakeporeshenko , enigmagu1
Kelz1st akhis , buddyboi freshprince
sacredman , Baritom seggzzy xklucvG
elsamarc phada2006 Joeautoz holytribe
Elowhite245 Jigsaw agbotemi64
Re: Does Evolution Really Exist?? by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 17, 2016
JixNation:
If we all evolved from an Ape as they said why are we all not speaking the same language then??

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Booked
Re: Does Evolution Really Exist?? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
Gidimasters2:

Booked
I'm here waiting bro.
Re: Does Evolution Really Exist?? by kabillion(m): 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
Evolution theory is complete bullshit n figment in the imagination of white folks to debate the origin of blacks. If so, how can d word monkey or Ape b an offensive word. It is a pure conspiracy. God created us all
Re: Does Evolution Really Exist?? by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 18, 2016
kabillion:
Evolution theory is complete bullshit n figment in the imagination of white folks to debate the origin of blacks. If so, how can d word monkey or Ape b an offensive word. It is a pure conspiracy. God created us all
throw more lights at bolded.
Re: Does Evolution Really Exist?? by bqlekan(m): 11:27am On Sep 18, 2016
Evolution is a scam, always jumping from one theory to the other.. Blame it all on Darwin.. Now it is Neo-Darwinism.. cheesy
Re: Does Evolution Really Exist?? by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 18, 2016
bqlekan:
Evolution is a scam, always jumping from one theory to the other.. Blame it all on Darwin.. Now it is Neo-Darwinism.. cheesy
Lol lalasticlala please let's learn one or two things about this.
Re: Does Evolution Really Exist?? by bqlekan(m): 11:35am On Sep 18, 2016
JixNation:

Lol lalasticlala please let's learn one or two things about this.

no disturb that busy man jare... we've discussed this issue several times on here..
Re: Does Evolution Really Exist?? by salauwale(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2016
Evolution is real. It is not enough to judge events that over millions of years by just the knowledge of 2016 years. Evolution as a concept/theory is more than just human evolving from ape or fishes which there are fossils to proove by the way these way we have fossils proving dinosaurs existed. Our evolution from ape is more like us and apes sharing a common ancestor by the similarities in our Dna not really monkey changing to human. I could go on and on but it would all be to the best of my own understanding which could be wrong so I would implore you to read wide and with an open mind and make up your own mind.
Re: Does Evolution Really Exist?? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
salauwale:
Evolution is real. It is not enough to judge events that over millions of years by just the knowledge of 2016 years. Evolution as a concept/theory is more than just human evolving from ape or fishes which there are fossils to proove by the way these way we have fossils proving dinosaurs existed. Our evolution from ape is more like us and apes sharing a common ancestor by the similarities in our Dna not really monkey changing to human. I could go on and on but it would all be to the best of my own understanding which could be wrong so I would implore you to read wide and with an open mind and make up your own mind.
thank you man

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways Phones Have Changed Tthe Lives Of Nigerians / I Want To Teach U Programming / Bionic Contacts: Goodbye Glasses. Hello Vision That’s 3x Better Than 20/20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.