Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Kindly Help Take This Survey - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kindly Help Take This Survey (288 Views)

Are You Being Bullied Or Know Of ANYONE Being Bullied At Work? Take This Survey / Take This Survey And Win N5000 Worth Of Airtime / What Can I Do With This Cgpa?(kindly Help With Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Help Take This Survey by gbenga44: 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,

I would appreciate your support if you could assist with sparing 2mins of your precious time to take this short and simple survey to help with my thesis.

The survey is aimed at testing the efficacy of online marketing in the auto industry in Nigeria.

https:///mAI2VS

Appreciate you

(1) (Reply)

{education News}:two Months Vocational Training For Students In Higher Instituti / Message To AAU Post Utme Aspirants / American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship For International Undergr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.