Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

E - Money & His Beautiful Wife Look Totally Adorable In New Photo Collage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E - Money & His Beautiful Wife Look Totally Adorable In New Photo Collage (2629 Views)

E-money, His Wife And Kcee Storm Anambra, Welcomed By Kinsmen (Photos) / Actress Regina Daniels Shares Photo Collage Of All Her Siblings / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Collage Of Himself Making Different Faces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E - Money & His Beautiful Wife Look Totally Adorable In New Photo Collage by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
The millionaire boss recently stepped out
with his wife in style and they showed a
sneak peek of how they keep changing and
lavishing money on their interior décor and
there could be no better way of saying the
two love birds are perfect match.

see pics below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/e-money-his-beautiful-wife-look-totally.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove

Re: E - Money & His Beautiful Wife Look Totally Adorable In New Photo Collage by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nice one

See More lot vely family photos of E money >>> http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/e-money-his-beautiful-wife-look-totally.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove
Re: E - Money & His Beautiful Wife Look Totally Adorable In New Photo Collage by LesbianBoy(m): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
Is the recession not affecting E-money.
Re: E - Money & His Beautiful Wife Look Totally Adorable In New Photo Collage by RealJaneDoe: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
oluwa
Re: E - Money & His Beautiful Wife Look Totally Adorable In New Photo Collage by Danosky502: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
so hw does dis change d price of a bag of rice to #9000,mtchewwweeeeee
Re: E - Money & His Beautiful Wife Look Totally Adorable In New Photo Collage by Danosky502: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
so hw does dis change d price of a bag of rice to #9000,mtchewwweeeeee.

WO d picture epp
Re: E - Money & His Beautiful Wife Look Totally Adorable In New Photo Collage by Nightie(f): 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
Dey shud kip balling jare, itz dia tym.
Re: E - Money & His Beautiful Wife Look Totally Adorable In New Photo Collage by Berbierklaus(f): 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
Money is good cool

Which is why I keep telling all my suitors to work hard and make the money grin before coming my way tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E - Money & His Beautiful Wife Look Totally Adorable In New Photo Collage by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: E - Money & His Beautiful Wife Look Totally Adorable In New Photo Collage by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nawa o... ejo i need connection o...
I need money o...
Chai, i hope i passd 2days interview, i need Christmas money...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E - Money & His Beautiful Wife Look Totally Adorable In New Photo Collage by Big4wig(m): 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Money is good cool

Which is why I keep telling all my suitors to work hard and make the money grin before coming my way tongue
Linda ikeji is single yet comfortable without any form of dependence on any man..infact I will give u 20strokes for this comment angry

1 Like

Re: E - Money & His Beautiful Wife Look Totally Adorable In New Photo Collage by NegeduGrace(f): 12:16am On Sep 18, 2016
God picked their call and devil no fit cut am..so shall it be unto me ijn
Re: E - Money & His Beautiful Wife Look Totally Adorable In New Photo Collage by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 18, 2016
Money can't buy happiness neither can Poverty ....money is good oo grin
Re: E - Money & His Beautiful Wife Look Totally Adorable In New Photo Collage by poshestmina(f): 1:21am On Sep 18, 2016
I envy her if the money is pure though lipsrsealed
Re: E - Money & His Beautiful Wife Look Totally Adorable In New Photo Collage by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 18, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Money is good cool

hahaha you funny. grin
Re: E - Money & His Beautiful Wife Look Totally Adorable In New Photo Collage by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 18, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Money is good cool

But you are better off poor ba?
If you are expecting your suitors to be rich b4 coming to you..... Then i bet it with you, they won't come to you when they become richer. Why? You are also a ' BROKE ASS GIRL'
The main reason why broke guys keep flocking you is because you are damn broke too. I won't date a girl who can't pay for her sanitary pads. WTF, egbe eye leye ma n woto.
Im even surprised rokiatu supported you on this. SMH

Anyways...

Drabeey was Here
Re: E - Money & His Beautiful Wife Look Totally Adorable In New Photo Collage by Berbierklaus(f): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2016
Drabeey:

But you are better off poor ba?
If you are expecting your suitors to be rich b4 coming to you..... Then i bet it with you, they won't come to you when they become richer. Why? You are also a ' BROKE ASS GIRL'
The main reason why broke guys keep flocking you is because you are damn broke too. I won't date a girl who can't pay for her sanitary pads. WTF, egbe eye leye ma n woto.
Im even surprised rokiatu supported you on this. SMH

Anyways...

Drabeey was Here
Who asked for your life history

Huh?I am not understanding

Re: E - Money & His Beautiful Wife Look Totally Adorable In New Photo Collage by Berbierklaus(f): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2016
rokiatu:
hahaha you funny. grin
You see all these over righteous dullards spewing jackshit on my mentions gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Shay's Boss Lady Outfit! Yay Or Nay? / What Could E-money Be Telling Miyonse In This Photo? / See The World’s Most Sexiest And Identical Twins With Gigantic Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.