Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) (1216 Views)

Flood Sacks 110,000 People In Benue State (photos) / Nigerians In Diaspora, Adron Homes Presents, Westlife Park & Gardens / Estimating Building Costs, One Step At A Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
*Once upon a time*, Mr Anthony living in Lagos was preparing to travel to the states. As a wise investor, he decides to invest some money in property in Lekki by buying some plots of land.
*This was in 2001. He contacted the realtor who showed him some choice locations @ N6m/plot*.
"This is expensive. It will take 30yrs for this to develop" - Mr Anthony lamented.
He traveled without buying the property. After 15yrs in the states, he returned to find out to his bewilderment that Lekki has developed beyond his expectation.
He called his realtor to get him a quote. *"I have some brief Mr Anthony and the cheapest among them is 120m/plot" - The reator said*.
Mr Anthony was shocked. He didn't take the realtor for his words. He searched around and found out that it was true.
*Lesson 1*: "Don't wait to buy land, buy land wait"
After frantic search, he was able to get an offer @ Ibeju-Lekki for 1.5.m/plot. He's going to buy 50 plots this time. He has learnt his lessons. He told the realtor he will be paying the next day. He forgot. After a week, he called to initiate the transfer and he was shocked to hear the estate was sold out.
*Lesson 2*: "The Land you inspected yesterday and planning to pay today is the same land someone inspected Last week and planning to pay today.
He ended up buying a property nearby for 2m/plot against the 1.5m.
*Don't be Mr Anthony*.
*Ibeju-Lekki* is presenting a unique, fantastic opportunity to you today. Her development rate will be faster than that of Lekki because of massive projects like *lekki Free trade zone, Lekki Deep Sea port, The Dangote refinery, Lagos smart city* and a whole lot.
For further details and inspection booking,

☎ call or watsapp ADEWALE 08124579981
08176177491 08035331074 08061388834
Email : shelterhomes4u@gmail.com
BBM PIN 7A831D66
https://shelterhomes4u..com.ng/

Re: Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
pick any on the flyers and call me

Re: Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
don't be Mr Anthony
IBEJULEKKILANDS:
pick any on the flyers and call me
Re: Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
best investment ever
Re: Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
“If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And, lend your relatives the money to buy a home
Re: Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 7:29am On Sep 18, 2016
Hello call now
Re: Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 9:01am On Sep 18, 2016
still available
Re: Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) by ShoProperties(m): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2016
*Ibeju-Lekki* is presenting a unique, fantastic opportunity to you today. Her development rate will be faster than that of Lekki because of massive projects like *lekki Free trade zone, Lekki Deep Sea port, The Dangote refinery, Lagos smart city* and a whole lot.
For further details and inspection booking,
Re: Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
okay good
Re: Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 2:07am On Sep 21, 2016
“What we call real estate – the solid ground to build a house on – is the broad foundation on which nearly all the guilt of this world rests.”~Nathaniel Hawthorne
Re: Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 11:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
You woke up everyday knowing that your money was automatically going where it was supposed to
Re: Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 12:32am On Sep 22, 2016
In this guide that I’ve put together, you know you can read it and use the strategies and tactics with 100% confidence
Re: Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 12:56am On Sep 22, 2016
Take an hour, follow this system, and you’ll be set for decades. If you follow this system, it will work.
Re: Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 2:52am On Sep 22, 2016
Take a decision today and Invest in any of the Estate, The Benefits are enormous! As there’s a high demand for properties in these locations as a result of the proposed/ongoing NEW LAGOS PROJECT! Also is high percentage of profit value for Real Estate with Short range of time!
Real value for yours Money!!!
Re: Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) by ShelterHomes(m): 10:32am On Sep 22, 2016
It's not hard to become rich. But it takes work and consistent saving, and so it's easier for a lot of people to shrug their shoulders and put it off for another day. Unfortunately, every extra year you wait to start investing makes it dramatically harder to make the same amount of money.
Re: Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) by ShelterHomes(m): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
wow
Re: Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
Commercial real estate always trails residential, and as residential growth flourishes, shopping centers flourish and service the communities, and jobs come out.
Re: Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
In the real estate business you learn more about people, and you learn more about community issues, you learn more about life, you learn more about the impact of government, probably than any other profession that I know of.
Re: Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 12:17am On Sep 24, 2016
I will make the whole process worthwhile for you....Give you the best advise, process your documentation, follow up with you even after physical allocation.
Re: Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 9:51am On Sep 24, 2016
I will make the whole process worthwhile for you....Give you the best advise, process your documentation, follow up with you even after physical allocation.
Re: Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make.
Re: Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) by adewarley099(m): 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
IBEJULEKKILANDS:
best investment ever
funny but true
Re: Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
In the real estate business you learn more about people, and you learn more about community issues, you learn more about life, you learn more about the impact of government, probably than any other profession that I know of.
Re: Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
If I am going to get in a cab to go home, and I see a sign for an open house, I will go in. I like real estate because I am the boss.
Re: Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
“Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security
Re: Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
I think if people are passionate about something, it could be real estate or biochemistry, and that spark gets turned on in them, everyone’s beautiful in that zone
Re: Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
Don’t be left behind: it is important you go where the world is going. 13% annual population growth rate of the area surpasses other major locations across Nigeria.
Re: Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
DOCUMENTATIONS
· Allocation of land
· Deed of assignment
· Survey plan
· Master layout

Just imagine in 10 years, if you buy the right properties this year,
Re: Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) by ShoProperties(m): 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
definitions of wealth. I’m going to argue that wealth = real tangible assets.
Re: Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own
Re: Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 4:26am On Nov 05, 2016
What I admire most are people who put themselves directly on the line
Re: Once Upon A Time (true Life Story People In Diaspora Need To Learn From ) by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 11:53am On Nov 05, 2016
“Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security

(1) (2) (Reply)

Judging by results Investing in Ibeju lekki Is A Big Deal ...Don't miss this / Find Out Why Everyone Is Moving To Ikeja / Stainless Rails For Staircases And Balconies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.