Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,686 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

There Is A Quick Business!!! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / There Is A Quick Business!!! (725 Views)

Need A Quick Soft Loan?think Collateral..because Lending Is Out Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is A Quick Business!!! by ejire042(m): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
There is a quick business I want to do and funds is about to make me lose it.

If I had all the money,I won't be coming here but because I don't want to be greedy and this business might slip away in hours then I need someone who can help fund the business and we split the gain.

I am sitting right here in my room and the tought of putting it here came to me

I really don't want to go into details here but if you think your heart is telling you this post is from a scammer, then you can pass but if you want to take this chance, I'm sure we will both smile to the bank
I am not a scammer and will never and ever be one.

Please I need someone that is serious today so we can run this business.
Please contact asap on whatsapp on this number right now.

Please chat me up now. I just need one person

(1) (Reply)

. / Urgent: Genuine NDDC Road Contract, Execution Partners Needed / China To Brazzaville Air Cargo│choice Logistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.