Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Nigerian Man Has Aghalieaku Airways In Swaziland - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Has Aghalieaku Airways In Swaziland (55630 Views)

Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees / Igbo Man From Ozubulu In Anambra State Floats Airline In Swaziland(photos) / Nigerian Billionaire Floats Airline In Swaziland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Has Aghalieaku Airways In Swaziland by jay7(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
chigoizie7:
Na so, it's better that way.

Had it been na for naija him float am dem for find way frustrate am.

Abi ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Has Aghalieaku Airways In Swaziland by pendolucks: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
Wow.Difficult name to pronounce.

Well, this being an airline specializing in cargo as stated, I think the website developers failed to highlight that aspect.
All I see are comfy seat images which would lead one to believe that it's a passenger flight.
As a cargo flight they should advertise the cargo load capacity, aircraft configuration, routes and frequency.

Otherwise I hope it's IATA approved.
Re: Nigerian Man Has Aghalieaku Airways In Swaziland by ike42face(m): 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
sarrki:
Bros try and grow your country

Who the country epp.. . Do you want him to go into recession??
Re: Nigerian Man Has Aghalieaku Airways In Swaziland by eddy1212(m): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Kudo's to him. i would do same given the same opportunity and even more....
Re: Nigerian Man Has Aghalieaku Airways In Swaziland by Carter4luv(m): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
1000 ways why i like the igbo people they are industrious anywhere they found deirselve they always succeed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Has Aghalieaku Airways In Swaziland by platypus(m): 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
sarrki:

Arik and other major airlines in Nigeria recently consider closure due to economic instability. You want that sharp Ibo man to experience that too?
Re: Nigerian Man Has Aghalieaku Airways In Swaziland by GreatCIS(m): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
attackgat:

That's is if he believes Nigeria is his country
I think that statement is irrelevant.
Let's be sincere, if this man was to be in Nigeria, he won't probably get to this level. I rather live in a foreign,boost it's economy as I enrich myself than die in my native land(Nigeria)trying to develop or make a better place a nation that keeps rejecting it's own...... Heaven helps those that help themselves. Moreover,the definition of patriotism isn't limited to an individual's nationality.
Re: Nigerian Man Has Aghalieaku Airways In Swaziland by july66: 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
sarrki:
which country? With the hostile environment, high cost of aviation fuel & unstable exchange rate? Have you not heard that existing airlines are temporarily suspending operations? Business is about profit not location. Set it up where you know you will get returns on your investment. QED.
Re: Nigerian Man Has Aghalieaku Airways In Swaziland by vindisick: 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
this igbo people are too great o. i must confess
Re: Nigerian Man Has Aghalieaku Airways In Swaziland by Chiefobdk1: 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
YonkijiSappo:
This looks more like a private/personal aircraft to me.
Otherwise how many aircrafts are in their fleet, their flight schedule and what cities/destinations do they service?

afonjas be like
Re: Nigerian Man Has Aghalieaku Airways In Swaziland by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
wheesin:
the name alone would discourage potential customers. Aghaliaku, sounds like someone is throwing up undecided
Bad belle is allowed. Child of hate... Have you eaten today?
Re: Nigerian Man Has Aghalieaku Airways In Swaziland by Hardtalkjoe: 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
I am happy for Aghaeliaku, very sensible decision. The present power grabbers are not amenable to growing or supporting businesses. How can a sensible government increase lending rates at this time. Even advanced economies like the UK and US are afraid of doing so, knowing fully well what the outcome will be. This government is increasing all revenues in the name of dollar exchange rate and think they are making gain. It's a pity. Thank God for my Eastern Brothers, how can the man float an airline in Nigeria when the ones here are closing shop, the Northern Oligarchy will not allow his business to thrive. Innosson can't get dollars while Dangote has a large percentage allocated to him and at a special rate. Eastern Brothers no be MUGU anymore. I still remember Obasanjo and SLOK AIRLINES. It's just amazing what Easterners have been going thru and they are still blazing trails in doing good business

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Has Aghalieaku Airways In Swaziland by YonkijiSappo: 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
Chiefobdk1:

afonjas be like

Osus be like we now have an airline in Swaziland. Fleet: 1 plane. Destinations: just swaziland for now.
Re: Nigerian Man Has Aghalieaku Airways In Swaziland by Bifwoli: 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
eddy1212:
Kudo's to him. i would do same given the same opportunity and even more....

Its fun to see Nigerians relocating and settling all over in other countries but something is amiss.

The question begs why aren't Swazis,Zambians ,Kenyans ,Malaysians and Ethiopians settling,making a life and doing business in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Man Has Aghalieaku Airways In Swaziland by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
sarrki:
Buhari and other members of the zoo go allow am?
Re: Nigerian Man Has Aghalieaku Airways In Swaziland by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=numericalguy post=49469803]The name is too difficult. He could have created a more catchy name that would make his business name easy to pronounce.[/quote. Difficult? But if na Russian, Chinese or Indian name it won't be difficult for you. Anuofia
Re: Nigerian Man Has Aghalieaku Airways In Swaziland by numericalguy(m): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
ubecharles:
Difficult? But if na Russian, Chinese or Indian name it won't be difficult for you. Anuofia

Oloriburuku omo ale
Shege dan banza
Useless basstarred
Akuya
Re: Nigerian Man Has Aghalieaku Airways In Swaziland by Afonjas: 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
graciabelle:
what has God done to you? I pity d people liking ur comment not just you.

You have confirmed by the likes I get that God is Dumb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki / My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. / The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.