Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

How To Get Iso Certification? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Iso Certification? (824 Views)

Benefits Of The New ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Standard / Iso Certification / What Is The Objective Of Iso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Iso Certification? by ajilore1: 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2009
Hello all, pls I need someone to help me out with the requirements for getting ISO certication for a Nigerian Company doing business in Nigeria. The company is into engineering services.
Your prompt and exhaustive response will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Re: How To Get Iso Certification? by goget(m): 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2009
I can assist you with ISO. recently my company is on the verge of concluding the ISO certification. call me on 08023801905 lets discuss. cheers

(1) (Reply)

Help Our Broda Has Ruined Us. / Should Nigerians Honour Their Past Heros? Watch And Add Your 2cents. / Apple Home Genuine Adviser live in Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.