Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

A gun to your head and a phone call if they pick u die if the don't u live who.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A gun to your head and a phone call if they pick u die if the don't u live who.. (2260 Views)

Primary 4 Pupil Constructs 'Gun' In Borno. Recovered In School. Photos / Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head / How High Is Your IQ? Look At This Photo, Shake Your Head & Tell Us What You See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A gun to your head and a phone call if they pick u die if the don't u live who.. by nNEOo(m): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
If u had a gun to your head and you have only one person to call ,if they pick u die if the don't you live
who would u call ?

Note: it must ring .

Re: A gun to your head and a phone call if they pick u die if the don't u live who.. by 007Nasky(m): 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
I wil call ...still tinking
Re: A gun to your head and a phone call if they pick u die if the don't u live who.. by pweetychyka(f): 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
I 'll call ma office desk phone or ma CUG fone grin grin

1 Like

Re: A gun to your head and a phone call if they pick u die if the don't u live who.. by nNEOo(m): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
I'll call my x she promised not to pick my calls again but on a second though she myt wanna give me a bash
I'll call I'll call...... Customer care
No! I'll call.... Am coming let me think.
Re: A gun to your head and a phone call if they pick u die if the don't u live who.. by thesicilian: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
Call your President. He will not even hear not to talk of answering.

1 Like

Re: A gun to your head and a phone call if they pick u die if the don't u live who.. by nNEOo(m): 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
thesicilian:
Call your President. He will not even hear not to talk of answering.

That dullard ? Better don't put your, life in his hands he myt just pick
Re: A gun to your head and a phone call if they pick u die if the don't u live who.. by flexs(m): 2:09am On Sep 18, 2016
i think al call d police, dey will nt pick if it's night ooh.n
Re: A gun to your head and a phone call if they pick u die if the don't u live who.. by joe4real12: 3:26am On Sep 18, 2016
I will call my number. Number busy surely
Re: A gun to your head and a phone call if they pick u die if the don't u live who.. by nNEOo(m): 7:02am On Sep 18, 2016
joe4real12:
I will call my number. Number busy surely

It won't ring

1 Like

Re: A gun to your head and a phone call if they pick u die if the don't u live who.. by lyricalz: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2016
Mtn customer care but in the afternoon

1 Like

Re: A gun to your head and a phone call if they pick u die if the don't u live who.. by GdexFolami(m): 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
I'll call one babe like dat,weyrey lomo yen.
Re: A gun to your head and a phone call if they pick u die if the don't u live who.. by shitshappen(m): 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
It's simple, Call Dstv customer call line.
Those guys no dey pick, if u like call till tomorrow.
Re: A gun to your head and a phone call if they pick u die if the don't u live who.. by ANNOY(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
I will call my brother because I know he will never pick the call #stingy bro
Re: A gun to your head and a phone call if they pick u die if the don't u live who.. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
i will call my other number,e no dey inside fone...switch off...
Re: A gun to your head and a phone call if they pick u die if the don't u live who.. by tsamson(m): 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
I call will lalasticlala, he will never move this to FP
Re: A gun to your head and a phone call if they pick u die if the don't u live who.. by nNEOo(m): 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
Call my dead mum obviously she won't pick

(1) (Reply)

Which Course Is Better Between Crop Science And Animal Science / Latest Scholarships For Nigerian Students / Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.