Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Are You Interested Then Join Delta State Mass Choir - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Are You Interested Then Join Delta State Mass Choir (393 Views)

Idi Ebube By C3F Uniben Choir. See Lyrics And Download Song For Free!!! / Nathaniel Bassey – ONISE IYANU Ft. Micah Stampley & Glorious Fountain Choir / Video Download- Darey Ft Soweto Gospel Choir "Pray For Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested Then Join Delta State Mass Choir by JEmiconx: 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
Do you belong to this categories and you base in delta state
- Singer
- Keyboardist
- Bassist
- Lead Guitarist
- Drummer
- Saxophonist
- Trumpeter
- Violon player
- Talking drummer etc
Do you intend to join the Delta State City Mass Choir
And you base in delta state
Then
whatsapp this number so you can be added to the DSCMC group and get informations about screaning and reharsals 09030093230
We are taking the bars of Gospel music higher in delta state
join us NOW!!!

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested Then Join Delta State Mass Choir by Promise324: 6:15am On Sep 18, 2016
How I wish I can join

(1) (Reply)

Listen To Radio Stations Of Hip-hop, Soul, Pop, Rnb, Gospel, Etc From World Djs / WE OFFER Music Content Distributed To Top Selling Music Platforms In The Globe. / All The Winners From The BBC Music Awards 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.