Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,415 members, 7,846,749 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

How To Over Come Anxiety Of Facing D Crowd - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Over Come Anxiety Of Facing D Crowd (490 Views)

Challenges Facing Graduate Job Seekers In Nigeria Today / Bank PO And Clerk Facing Immense Work Pressure After Demonetization / Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Over Come Anxiety Of Facing D Crowd by youngfocus(m): 11:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
many people are in this big mes to express their feel,to contribute an ideal in a discussion class,to face the crowd.due to anxiety of what will they say about me,my grammatical expression.which make many people dumbfounded when face the crowd.i remember than when I was in primary school when we doing end of the year party were I was given memory verse to recite john 3vs 16,this is how I jump out I start with my name is..my name is... my name is.. and my heart is beating fast like ulshen bolt,until they come to collect microphone from my hand.due to anxiety of facing d crowd.here are way of over coming dis anxiety
(1) never rehearse what u are going to say in the public just let. it comes naturally
(2)Never be afraid to come out side see the people u won't to address is ur younger brother and sister see urself as the boss
(3)smile frequently when given out speech it relaxes all ur nerves and make you to come together
(4)Never look at any one of their eyes because they will wink you before you no you are carried away either look above their head
(5)Never check the way you are performing there either try to make your point to stand and make it understandable
(6)Never try to correct your gramertical error made u either proceed bt when you wnt to use that word again use it in the ryte ways
(7)Don't be afraid of making mistake because when you their is no mistake their will be no correction so when u made a mistake u will b corrected
(coolsorry my country people feel free to add your sleep they catch me angrymany people are in this big mes to express their feel,to contribute an ideal in a discussion class,to face the crowd.do to anxiety of what will they say about me,my grammatical expression,which make many people dumb folded when face the crowd.i remember than when I was in primary school when we doing end of the year party were I was given memory verse to recite john 3vs 16,this is how I jump out I start with my name is..my name is... my name is.. and my heart is beating fast like ulshen bolt,until they come to collect microphone from my hand.due to anxiety of facing d crowd.here are way of over coming dis anxiety
(1) never rehearse what u are going to say in the public just let. it comes naturally
(2)Never be afraid to come out side see the people u won't to address is ur younger brother and sister see urself as the boss
(3)smile frequently when given out speech it relaxes all ur nerves and make you to come together
(4)Never look at any one of their eyes because they will wink you before you no you are carried away either look above their head
(5)Never check the way you are performing there either try to make your point to stand and make it understandable
(6)Never try to correct your gramertical error made u either proceed bt when you wnt to use that word again use it in the ryte ways
(7)Don't be afraid of making mistake because when you their is no mistake their will be no correction so when u made a mistake u will b corrected
(coolsorry my country people feel free to add your sleep they catch me hope I help sha

1 Like

Re: How To Over Come Anxiety Of Facing D Crowd by Davash222(m): 12:12am On Sep 18, 2016
An Introvert is always an Introvert. Unless you open their brain and install all these points you listed here.

(1) (Reply)

5 Basic Habits Of Bitter People And How To Avoid Them / Free Website Design @ UMS, Ikeja / Basic Salary For Nigerian Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.