Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss (12450 Views)

Official JAMB Malpractice List - Reasons Why JAMB Will Seize Your Result / Striking Non-academic Staff Warn Unilag To Postpone Convocation / The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss by rummeh: 12:33am On Sep 18, 2016
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on friday stated that the deadline for the conclusion of admissions into higher institutions for 2016 remains effective.

This was disclosed by the Registrar of the board, Prof. Is-haq Oloyede, during his address at the opening of an Extra-Ordinary Technical Committee Meeting on 2016 Admissions to First Choice Institutions which was held at the Baze University, Abuja.

He mentioned that some institutions were not able to submit names of their admitted candidates for approval as internal processes leading to the exercise had not been completed.

It was gathered that such institutions have requested for an earlier special date than the date for the Second Technical Committee Meeting scheduled for Nov. 14 in Owerri, Imo State.

According to him, the affected institutions are expected to make presentations of their recommended candidates to the board at the meeting.

lalasticlala,seun

http://www.newsdoggen.org/2016/09/jamb-will-not-postpone-2016-admission.html
Re: JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss by Drienzia: 7:03am On Sep 18, 2016
problems wey de this country too much abeg... buh Watin man go do?
even jamb get their own wahala...

read below jare... 9ja tire person

Danger of sleeping in Church!!*

```While in Church a lady dozed off during preaching she
woke up and heard the pastor saying stand to ur feet!
She stood up and saw the whole congregation in shock
including her husband, she looked round and saw that she
was the only person standing!!
The pastor continued and said yes keep standing, we have 1
person standing already, now let me repeat myself incase
you didn't hear me!
If you are unfaithful in ur marriage stand up!!!
The lady fainted!```
Abeg stop_sleeping_in_Church...

happy Sunday famz

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss by justicejay(m): 7:04am On Sep 18, 2016
Ok, we ve heard you.
Re: JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss by LOSKYXANDER: 7:05am On Sep 18, 2016
Who jamb help? but ASUU go on strike na...abeg undecided
Re: JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss by spactacus(m): 7:05am On Sep 18, 2016
Re: JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss by Agadaemmy(m): 7:07am On Sep 18, 2016
Thank God things are getting better
Re: JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss by Samiceman: 7:07am On Sep 18, 2016
I will not sell my kidney undecided
Re: JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 18, 2016
Changes begins with ..
Re: JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss by serverconnect(m): 7:10am On Sep 18, 2016
changes all the way undecided undecided undecided
Re: JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss by adto(m): 7:11am On Sep 18, 2016
Education don turn to TRASH in dis country......like if u believe n share if not

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss by Drienzia: 7:16am On Sep 18, 2016
adto:
Education don turn to TRASH in dis country......like if u believe n share if not
the struggle to get likes is real.. abeg, Watin concern jamb deadline for admission with "like if u believe education don turn trash for naija? why you no go school for Iraq or Afghanistan?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss by AreaFada2: 7:18am On Sep 18, 2016
Na wa o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=Drienzia post=49456885][b]problems wey de this country too much abeg... buh Watin man go do?
even jamb get their own wahala...

read below jare... 9ja tire person

Danger of sleeping in Church!!*

```While in Church a lady dozed off during preaching she
woke up and heard the pastor saying stand to ur feet!
She stood up and saw the whole congregation in shock
including her husband, she looked round and saw that she
was the only person standing!!
The pastor continued an
Lol
Re: JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss by ReverseEngineer: 8:06am On Sep 18, 2016
Hasten the process. Jambites are waiting..
Re: JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss by ReverseEngineer: 8:09am On Sep 18, 2016
Intending web developers and programmers should check my signature.
Re: JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss by Dayo4real12: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2016
Jamb nd wahala
Re: JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss by achieverme(m): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2016
Those who know oloyede well will know his words are his bounds.
Re: JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss by Thisis2raw(m): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2016
Such misunderstanding even in the academic sector
Re: JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss by iambabaG: 8:23am On Sep 18, 2016
We have to learn to take a hard stand to ensure things work in this country.. No more backroom moves..

Present all names to be vetted by the board..!!
Re: JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss by Rick9(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2016
Everything is in a mess in this country. How we survive daily is a miracle
Re: JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss by MedicalSamwise(m): 8:53am On Sep 18, 2016
Mtcheew
Re: JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss by researcherdotcom(m): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2016
Before you accept that course can you read about factors to consider in choosing your career from www.midnitecry.com.ng
Re: JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss by chiraqDemon(m): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2016
So person wan enter uni e nor fit
Even who don already enter ASUU strike wan forget am dia
To study outside sef na wahala
9ja own don be o cry
Re: JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss by Onlymewakacum(m): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2016
This naija sef..
Re: JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss by Danimighty7(m): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2016
I'm not understanding my county again
who wan bet
some schools will resume without 100L students
Re: JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss by kennyjam: 11:25am On Sep 18, 2016
I wish I fit see scholarship wey I go divert do business instead of this Nigeria education saga........ I don tire....
Re: JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss by CurrentSamuel(m): 11:32am On Sep 18, 2016
This government just come to affect everybody negatively. admission things would have being going smoothly and by merit from you postume score and jamb score put together... why cancel postume and aspirants still pay money and go through a very big stress in what they call screening and yet the aspirants are still confused because there is no score to give them hope...writing postume exam is less stressful than the hardship these aspirants are going through.and some schools are still confused on what to do..if you cancel postume why still collecting money and subjecting the aspirants to more stressful processes... it would have been no more payment of anything no more screening processes only be admitted then do your clearance and start attending lectures

1 Like

Re: JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss by Cletus77(m): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
education is no longer important in dis buhari's tenure... He wants everybody to be like him...Godforbid!!!
Re: JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss by seanwilliam(m): 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
jamb na wash jooo,,,some schools don Bleep up imagine unilag nt waiting for neco2016 result....

n na because of this bleeped system

(1) (Reply)

ABSU Resumes Academic Activities In Campus / An Open Letter To The V.C Kwara State University / 2014/2015 May/june Waec Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.