Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd - Pets (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd (68666 Views)

Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds / Diarry Of Capt. Muller (my DDR GSD) / Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by Yababoy(m): 9:02am On Oct 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
PrinceOgun:

[/s]
You are just as hungry as your other fruadulent cohorts........ U study dogs but u don't know a mixed breed wen it is staring at ur face.... So fvvck off
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by Mckandre(m): 9:04am On Oct 24, 2017
Make I post the one I saw grin this DDR is surely massive

4 Likes

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by miremoses(m): 10:56am On Oct 24, 2017
Mckandre:
I don't know sha,but I see you mating your dam with this boy
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by Mckandre(m): 11:09am On Oct 24, 2017
miremoses:
I don't know sha,but I see you mating your dam with this boy
lol, u mean that yeye dog wey never enter heat since angry
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by olisafincy(m): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mckandre:
lol, u mean that yeye dog wey never enter heat since angry

E go enter heat, just dey give am wetin him body need.
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by olisafincy(m): 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mckandre:
na the pic I wan even post........lolz
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by vincentjk(m): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mr ogun what has Olisafancy done to you?

The dog you're talking about is a correct DDR gsd

This is Robby's dad when he was around 4months old you can see the resemblance the father and son both share together

2 Likes

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by PrinceOgun: 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
vincentjk:

This is Robby's dad when he was around 4months old you can see the resemblance the father and son both share together

Fvvck off you are talking nonsense....... Reason for once with sense or go and buy one and look at the dogs you are comparing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by olisafincy(m): 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
vincentjk:

Bro trace back a bit to my thread from beginning to the end, you will see the bad belle. The bad belle was removed on a whatsapp group for his stupidity and since then he has not returned, he wants to attack me and my dog on this thread, but I assure him he is only wasting his time. When you take away water from plant it dies.

1 Like

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by Mckandre(m): 12:04am On Oct 25, 2017
PrinceOgun:

Fvvck off you are talking nonsense....... Reason for once with sense or go and buy one and look at the dogs you are comparing
Jesu!

1 Like

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by EdoNation(f): 12:36am On Oct 25, 2017
@princeOgun bornstunner don give you baton abi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DD this guys ehn
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by BornStunner1: 9:02am On Oct 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin I won't say anything yet
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by vincentjk(m): 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
PrinceOgun:

Na u go tell me about Robby abi na me go tell u?

If you're still confused you can as well contact household and know what you need to know.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by ebujany(m): 10:20am On Nov 03, 2017
vincentjk:

Na u go tell me about Robby abi na me go tell u?

If you're still confused you can as well contact household and know what you need to know.

Bro, how do I contact household? I need a DDR German Sheppard
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by vincentjk(m): 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
ebujany:

Bro, how do I contact household? I need a DDR German Sheppard

Call me on 08141357435

I'll give you his contact or you can get from Olisafancy
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by menkano(m): 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sometimes I don't like commenting on such argument,I remember when Chelsea came into Nigeria. People were like...this is a mix of Rott and GSD. It took me time to be explaining until i decided to give out the pedigree of the dog. It was then that many stop talking. Blood never lie,am not surprise that Olisa is facing the same. The picture attached is the grandmother of Robby.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by vincentjk(m): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
menkano:
Sometimes I don't like commenting on such argument,I remember when Chelsea came into Nigeria. People were like...this is a mix of Rott and GSD. It took me time to be explaining until i decided to give out the pedigree of the dog. It was then that many stop talking. Blood never lie,am not surprise that Olisa is facing the same. The picture attached is the grandmother of Robby.

Nice one sir

Princeogun where are you nao

This is the CEO of household himself

Come and talk nonsense again
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by menkano(m): 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
These are DDR from big time breeders of DDR like Parchimer Land. If I I should import them into Nigeria,people call them GSDROT. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by PrinceOgun: 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
menkano:
These are DDR from big time breeders of DDR like Parchimer Land. If I I should import them into Nigeria,people call them GSDROT. Lol

Mr Man stop talking rubbish that Robby whatever is not a pure GSD...

Before You start ranting now this is one of the dogs you uploaded now compare and contrast with your so called robber abi robby

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by miremoses(m): 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
Princeogun, I like your determation in argument but bro. Why argue on something that is very obvious?
Or do you know the op from village.
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by franklyneo(m): 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
PrinceOgun:

Mr Man stop talking rubbish that Robby whatever is not a pure GSD...

Before You start ranting now this is one of the dogs you uploaded now compare and contrast with your so called robber abi robby

be like beating don dey hungry u...yo go soon chop am..if u insult everybody,no insult Oga household. I hav bin following ur baseless argument and i can only say that yo Level of ur ignorance n foolishness is very alarming. Yo nid an S.O.S call
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by PrinceOgun: 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Would it kill you to call your dog what is is??

I just tire for all this novice dog farmers grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by Mckandre(m): 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
This guy just makes me laugh, it's obvious he has been Toying with everyone here. grin
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by olisafincy(m): 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
The princeOgun abi Ogun prince is not ignorant about Robby he is provoked because I stopped him from advertising his dog on my thread, he is not prince ogun or ogunprince, he just want to make sure the thread goes down, he tired of using his other accounts to comment rubbish so he is now focused in using Ogun, his location says United Kingdom, but I know too well he is not far from us.

if you trace back to my thread you will see where I shined him to open his own thread and advertise his dogs for sale, that person I shunned bear a different name and some days later he started ranting and posting pictures to tarnish my dog.

Robby is hitting 50,000views and will break a record on Nairaland.
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by vincentjk(m): 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
LMAO... This prince ogun sef

Doing like somebody wy smoke weed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by cybriz82(m): 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
miremoses:
Princeogun, I like your determation in argument but bro. Why argue on something that is very obvious?
Or do you know the op from village.

lolz prince ogun dey vex say them don confused am with names like ddr,eer,spaoli,tudutudu household and so on, wetin happen?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by olisafincy(m): 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
#RobbyOfHousehold now president of #PepperThemGang #DDR #GSD
Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by rumenase(m): 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
Robby saying good evening to all of us

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Dwarf-Goat Kid Celebrated In England (photos) / Baby Snake / Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.