Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

What About Paying My Tithes From Won Bets - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What About Paying My Tithes From Won Bets (903 Views)

I Want To Start Paying My Tithes To The Poor. Is Any Thing Wrong With That? / "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" / Can We Pay Tithes From Money Gotten From MMM??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What About Paying My Tithes From Won Bets by englishmart(m): 7:25am On Sep 18, 2016
I won some bets on Friday. About 250k. I'm planning on paying 25k as tithes today. Would that be a bad idea?

Lalasticlala
Good morning

1 Like

Re: What About Paying My Tithes From Won Bets by Davash222(m): 7:29am On Sep 18, 2016
Take your Tithe to the street, na street money be that. Give back to the street. Go back to the street, look around, you will see something meaningful to the with the 25k.. You can even give it to a petty trader along the street, It's better off that way.

Shalom.
Re: What About Paying My Tithes From Won Bets by midolian(m): 7:34am On Sep 18, 2016
If the bible does not support gambling, why should the church take the dividends of gambling?

Assuming the bible supports it, it won't be a bad idea.. It will only be fair if the church pays you back a good percentage of the money lost whenever you lose a bet.

Re: What About Paying My Tithes From Won Bets by Tolexander: 7:36am On Sep 18, 2016
englishmart:
I won some bets on Friday. About 250k. I'm planning on paying 25k as tithes today. Would that be a bad idea?

Lalasticlala
Good morning
not a bad idea!

you predicted/forecast and won, you can pay your tithe from it bro.

Moreover, what is the difference between you and the Pastor that made the prediction a man would be very rich or win a lottery, when the prediction came to past, the man went to give the pastor a "thank you envelope" and the Pastor paid his tithe from the envelope received after a great testimony shared on the pulpit?

All of them na the same thing, but different dimension!
Re: What About Paying My Tithes From Won Bets by jeff1993: 7:39am On Sep 18, 2016
g
Re: What About Paying My Tithes From Won Bets by Pureheart91(m): 7:52am On Sep 18, 2016
The answer lies within you..

If you feel good about paying ur tithe then you are on the right lane, but if odawise den don't. Remember a Man's conscience is his biggest judge wether right or wrong...

Follow ur conscience bro, dont lie to urslf and all would be well..
Re: What About Paying My Tithes From Won Bets by wbhaynes: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hello,

I am interested in winning the Megamillions or Powerball.

Does anyone have the skill or power to predict the winning lottery numbers?

If so, please contact me.

(1) (Reply)

What Are D Signs You Are Not Called By God Even Though You Have Started A Church / Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Or Spirit? If Yes, How Was The Experience? / Why Did The Bible Warn Us About Dating A Female Singer??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.