Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,157 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

MMM... Tell Me How Real It Is.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM... Tell Me How Real It Is.. (690 Views)

How Real Is This Ponzi Scheme Truefellas.net / Loan @www.skyleloan.com. How Real It Is.. / "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

MMM... Tell Me How Real It Is.. by bruzrecordz(m): 9:33am On Sep 18, 2016
I have read so many testimonies, people keep on encouraging me to invest my money.. I have saved up to a million plus to buy land but when I heard stories about how MMM can double your money in less than a month is overwhelming so please someone should tell me... Is it safe to put my money into the hands of someone I don't know about.. A friend of my invested 200k and got a profit of 83k, thinking about starting with 700k but the fear is killing my joy... So Please folks help me on what to do.

Reasonable comments only cause this is a serious matter.
Re: MMM... Tell Me How Real It Is.. by sam6055(m): 10:08am On Sep 18, 2016
I believe in MMM because I have also seen testimonies, but don't you dare start with such a huge amount... Start small if it works for you... you can continue small..

That 100k

then 200k

rather than throwing your full savings into an internet scheme...

Think Smart

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

2 Likes

Re: MMM... Tell Me How Real It Is.. by agarawu23(m): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2016
sam6055:
I believe in MMM because I have also seen testimonies, but don't you dare start with such a huge amount... Start small if it works for you... you can continue small..

That 100k

then 200k

rather than throwing your full savings into an internet scheme...

Think Smart

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
testimonies of their co- partner Don't fall victim.

These ppl are like micro finance bank that scammed Nigerians then.

There is no magic to success so I won't advice anyone to put their cash in MMM be it 20, 50, 100k.
Re: MMM... Tell Me How Real It Is.. by Phunmyne(f): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2016
bruzrecordz:
I have read so many testimonies, people keep on encouraging me to invest my money.. I have saved up to a million plus to buy land but when I heard stories about how MMM can double your money in less than a month is overwhelming so please someone should tell me... Is it safe to put my money into the hands of someone I don't know about.. A friend of my invested 200k and got a profit of 83k, thinking about starting with 700k but the fear is killing my joy... So Please folks help me on what to do.

You have nothing to fear... it's real. Your money can even be in your pocket for the first 2 weeks or more... lemme tell you emphatically, MMM rocks. If you wanna do it, register immediately. The earlier the better cos immediately you do, your days start counting and your money is still in your pocket. You can chat me up for more details 08067392401
Re: MMM... Tell Me How Real It Is.. by agarawu23(m): 10:28am On Sep 18, 2016
bruzrecordz:

700k on a deal FG warned you about? Don't come and blame buhari if your money vanish o.

Where is the interest coming from within a month? Ask yourself.

You are not your friend so don't gamble with your life savings.
Re: MMM... Tell Me How Real It Is.. by agarawu23(m): 10:30am On Sep 18, 2016
Phunmyne:

You have nothing to fear... it's real. Your money can even be in your pocket for the first 2 weeks or more... lemme tell you emphatically, MMM rocks. If you wanna do it, register immediately. The earlier the better cos immediately you do, your days start counting and your money is still in your pocket. You can chat me up for more details 08067392401
mmm agents don full Nl sef shocked

Show us evidence of the one u did personally that was successful.
Re: MMM... Tell Me How Real It Is.. by dominique(f): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2016
No matter how much you sugar coat it, it is still what it is- a Ponzi scheme. Like all Ponzi schemes, some people will get paid but those that will lose out will be the majority. Sadly some people will eventually learn what Ponzi schemes are all about the hard way.

(1)

4 Money Habits That'll Make You Broke - Michael Tobechukwu / MMM - Mavrodians Cuing To Get Help! / Cost Of Building An Adriod App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.