Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months (3274 Views)

German Base Looking For A Wife / I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months / The Ideal Wife For Seun Osewa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by selingel: 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2009
Please dont consider this as one of those postings. I mean every single word. I need a wife. Whoever is interested should please email me at blessibok@yahoo.com. I live in Asokoro in Abuja, so whoever that is interested, she please mind where I live. If all works between us, then it will happen between December 2009 and January 2010.

Thanks.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by selingel: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2009
Please, I am serious.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by viaro: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2009
Isn't that quite a short time? At least there should be time for the relationship to mature, no? It's not a job application, is it? I'm just wondering - but then, I wish you the very best.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by selingel: 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2009
Indeed, it is really a short time, but I am really under pressue to do so. I pray I succeed in this.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2009
I think he's even supposed to put his pics in his profile, because a woman that would want to contact you, would at least take a look at how you look like first.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by ichommy(m): 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2009
@ sofeco WORD!
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by selingel: 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2009
Yes, you are very correct. I am a sane Nigerian, and not handicap. No form of deformity, but an average height. I work with a firm in Lagos, but was posted last year to Abuja. I dont have a scanner, I am using my laptop at home. Thanks for the concern.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2009
Photographic evidence will get you more replies grin. Why are you under pressure?
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Photographic evidence will get you more replies grin. Why are you under pressure?

He's under pressure because he thinks he might win your heart, lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2009
sofeco:

He's under pressure because he thinks he might win your heart, lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
You've got jokes eh? grin grin
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

You've got jokes eh? grin grin

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by whitesturd(f): 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2009
This guy sure is desperate.babes pls reply o
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by na2day2(m): 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2009
selingel:

Please dont consider this as one of those postings. I mean every single word. I need a wife. Whoever is interested should please email me at blessibok@yahoo.com. I live in Asokoro in Abuja, so whoever that is interested, she please mind where I live. If all works between us, then it will happen between December 2009 and January 2010.

Thanks.

u are in luck, i sell wives at my shop, what size and color do u need? i also give discounts grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by selingel: 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2009
Well, I am not any kind of pressure, just the normal family issue of settling down, and that is all.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by selingel: 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2009
Sorry, not under any kind of pressure,
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2009
na2day?:

u are in luck, i sell wives at my shop, what size and color do u need? i also give discounts grin grin grin

I think it would just be OK if you can take it serious as he took it. Don't joke with what is paining him, an also giving him a family pressure.

My prayer for you is, you won't face such a challenge in ur life. Or are you married ni?.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by na2day2(m): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2009
sofeco:

I think it would just be OK if you can take it serious as he took it. Don't joke with what is paining him, an also giving him a family pressure.

My prayer for you is, you won't face such a challenge in your life. Or are you married ni?.

no i am not married, what has that got to do with anything? he needs to give his family a serious education, if he pick trouble as a wife, will they come and live with him to deal with the situation? my friend who did one of those quick marriages is still suffering the consequence till today.

@ poster, u are single, enjoy life and stop stressing urself, if u can't handle the pressure, appear in my shop, it is the holidays and i have wives on sale with good discount grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2009
na2day?:

no i am not married, what has that got to do with anything? he needs to give his family a serious education, if he pick trouble as a wife, will they come and live with him to deal with the situation? my friend who did one of those quick marriages is still suffering the consequence till today.

@ poster, u are single, enjoy life and stop stressing urself, if u can't handle the pressure, appear in my shop, it is the holidays and i have wives on sale with good discount grin grin grin

Never mind those family members, giving pressure to guys to get marry on time, and meanwhile we guys need to shine our eyes wella before we can just pick up any lady these days.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by selingel: 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2009
I just pray I dont regret this posting, but I am serious about the topic.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by ritaNL: 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2009
If you are under pressure, you can hire me to pose as ur wife for 2 month and after that you look for anoda lady dem you tell whoever is putting pressure on you that you want outta the marriage.

For 2 month you pay me $100/hr of the contract i.e 100*24* 62 = ? wink wink wink wink
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Enjoyment1(f): 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2009
Mr. Poster, are you really serious, because I have a friend who once used a forum like this and today, the lady she meet is happily married to him. But I must warn, it worked for my friend doesnt mean that all that will contact you, will be like that of my friend. Be very careful. There are many suckers out there, looking for those to devour!.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by selingel: 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2009
Thanks for the advice. I appreciate. I just want to believe a serious minded one will contact me soon and we will be able to work this out.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by na2day2(m): 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2009
selingel:

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate. I just want to believe a serious minded one will contact me soon and we will be able to work this out.

u mean u are rejecting my offer? shocked shocked shocked i don't take took kindly to that sir! angry angry angry
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Igwe9(m): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2009
lol, i wish u all the best, let us know when it happened and how well it goes?
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by selingel: 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2009
Thanks man!. Still waiting.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by TheSeeker(m): 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2009
What is up with parents imposing on their wards to get married against their own preferred pace? Wait a minute, your parents, are they from the 12th century?
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by r231(m): 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2009
what if you tell them that you are not ready? whats gonna happen come on mehn why would u want to get married to someone u don't knw in 2months
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by ginger1(f): 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2009
First of all, i don't think this is a good place to be advertising your availability because many people will not take you seriously. As innocent and serious as your intentions may be, i believe some people ( well, me inclusive) find the specific time range given , well erhm suspicious, because with all these ritual killings going on, i think you may have to better present your proposal . You sounds like this "I desperately need a wife in 2 months, and two months it's gotta be cos i cant afford to add any more time to it "

I'm just saying , this is not the best place, and maybe you can use the word "soon" instead of "2 months". This is just my personal opinion and no disrespect intended, Goodluck with finding a wife.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2009
na so them dey marry wife?

contact a professional matchmaker nah.

ask around in your village- the experts are there.

and did you do some "jibiti" with your folks or why in such a hurry.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by selingel: 12:40am On Oct 12, 2009
ginger1:

First of all, i don't think this is a good place to be advertising your availability because many people will not take you seriously. As innocent and serious as your intentions may be, i believe some people ( well, me inclusive) find the specific time range given , well erhm suspicious, because with all these ritual killings going on, i think you may have to better present your proposal . You sounds like this "I desperately need a wife in 2 months, and two months it's gotta be cos i cant afford to add any more time to it "

I'm just saying , this is not the best place, and maybe you can use the word "soon" instead of "2 months". This is just my personal opinion and no disrespect intended, Goodluck with finding a wife.

Honestly, I appreciate you comment. I guess I should have said soon'. Anyway, it might not happen in that two months, but atleast, let someone be there for one to start something with. Already, I know some ladies can even pretend for one year, only for them to show their real colours later.
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by yme1(f): 12:45am On Oct 12, 2009
good luck with your search undecided
Re: I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months by selingel: 12:46am On Oct 12, 2009
tpia.:

na so them dey marry wife?

contact a professional matchmaker nah.

ask around in your village- the experts are there.

and did you do some "jibiti" with your folks or why in such a hurry.

I have my reservations with them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To Seun Osewa / Striktlymi meets Larai. / Asaba,Ogwashi-Uku,Ibusa,Isele-Ukwu Please: Click Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.