Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

PHOTO: Osita Iheme Bought A Dog And Not A Horse - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PHOTO: Osita Iheme Bought A Dog And Not A Horse (1005 Views)

Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) / How A Lady Was Forced To Make Love With A Dog And A Horse For Money [photo] / Horse Rider In Accident In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Osita Iheme Bought A Dog And Not A Horse by Nnamdd1(m): 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nollywood actor Osita Iheme posted this photo of his Dog, Charlie on his Instagram page and some Nigerians having been dropping some hilarious comments that, the actor bought a horse and not a dog cos of the size of the Dog.
http://www.nnamdisblog.com/2016/09/osita-iheme-bought-dog-and-not-a-horse.html

Re: PHOTO: Osita Iheme Bought A Dog And Not A Horse by josh386: 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello babies cheesy
How are you?
Re: PHOTO: Osita Iheme Bought A Dog And Not A Horse by captainD567: 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hahahahahaha dwarfism
Re: PHOTO: Osita Iheme Bought A Dog And Not A Horse by Moses729: 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello babies cheesy
How are you?
Re: PHOTO: Osita Iheme Bought A Dog And Not A Horse by uwagimboo: 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hahahahahahaha..

Nah Confirm Horse the guy buy..

Any day wey Fuel put money, he just gets on his horse nd off he goes...
Re: PHOTO: Osita Iheme Bought A Dog And Not A Horse by uwagimboo: 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
captainD567:
Hahahahahaha dwarfism

But his brain ain't dwarf unlike urs...

If u doubt the above, show proof of ur achievement...
Re: PHOTO: Osita Iheme Bought A Dog And Not A Horse by manuel80(m): 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
But truth be told this dog must not misbehave beside him... It looks too big coz of the brief man beside it
Re: PHOTO: Osita Iheme Bought A Dog And Not A Horse by josh386: 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
Re: PHOTO: Osita Iheme Bought A Dog And Not A Horse by captainD567: 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
uwagimboo:

But his brain ain't dwarf unlike urs...

If u doubt the above, show proof of ur achievement...
we both know that he is a dwarf but not in terms of brain, he has made it sure. so wot is ur beef ? i don't need to show a worthless man wot he won't understand
Re: PHOTO: Osita Iheme Bought A Dog And Not A Horse by uwagimboo: 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
captainD567:
we both know that he is a dwarf but not in terms of brain, he has made it sure. so wot is ur beef ? i don't need to show a worthless man wot he won't understand

Hahahahahaha...
U must be so worthless that u re now a measurement device for worthless people else how did u measure my status..

My beef is calling him dwarf knowing u won't like such term used on ur kid or sibling..
Re: PHOTO: Osita Iheme Bought A Dog And Not A Horse by captainD567: 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
uwagimboo:

Hahahahahaha...
U must be so worthless that u re now a measurement device for worthless people else how did u measure my status..

My beef is calling him dwarf knowing u won't like such term used on ur kid or sibling..
my friend shutup and stop playing the gud brother . the guy is a dwarf period u don't lik it go nd die
Re: PHOTO: Osita Iheme Bought A Dog And Not A Horse by uwagimboo: 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
captainD567:
my friend shutup and stop playing the gud brother . the guy is a dwarf period u don't lik it go nd die

Hahahahaha, u learnt the embolden when It was used on ur 'Her' by Osho baba

(1) (Reply)

He Insulted And Blocked Me On FACEBOOK Because I Said This. Am I Wrong? / Pics: See Barrack Obama's Last Family White House Christmas Card / Eziobodo Carnival 2016 - FUTO Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.