Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,350 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Short Term Loans Without Collateral, Operating At An Interest Reducing Balance! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Short Term Loans Without Collateral, Operating At An Interest Reducing Balance! (1097 Views)

Interview Question That Threw Me Off-balance / List Of Organizations That Give Loan Without Collateral At Very Low Interest / How Much Does Guaranty Trust Bank Pay It/short-term Staff. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Term Loans Without Collateral, Operating At An Interest Reducing Balance! by kusnigga(m): 8:36am On Dec 20, 2006
[color=#990000][/color]

Guys I finally got a job o, in an investment company (No be God?). Help me thenk him o! But then den don give omo-boy target o, n I know its wiv u guys dat I'll reach that target. For more clarification or if anyone is interested in short term loans just buz;
Sanmi- 08028421175, 018784294
                          or
Bayo- 08033540956, 017651359

Thanks guyz,1
Below r d requirements;
   CONDITIONS PRECEDENT TO LOAN ADVANCEMENT

1. Application letter for the facility
2. Duly filed consumer Loan Request Form
3. Duly completed 2 guarantors’ forms
4. Photocopy of a valid Applicant’s Employer Endorsed Identity Card
5. Photocopies of valid Guarantors’ Identity cards
6. 1 recent passport photograph of the applicant
7. Photocopy of Applicant’s  Employment letter
8. For Corporate Bodies; CTC of Memorandum and Articles Of Association,
      Copy of Certificate of Incorporation, Board Resolution authorizing the transaction
9. Post dated cheque for the repayment of the principal and 10% Advanced payment of Administrative/ Processing Fees.(=N=2500.00 for transactions between 100,000.00 and 300,000.00 and 1% for transactions for 300,000.00 and above)

OTHER CONDITIONS

1. All expenses incurred by ………for legal, perfection and recovery in case of default may arise from this loan shall be borne by the Applicant.
2. if any part of the loan is outstanding or remains unpaid after the expiration of each monthly repayment, a flat penalty of 10% would be charged on the outstanding cumulative balance per month.
3. The Applicant guarantees to ensure that value is received on any financial  instrument e.g. cheque issued in favour of ………. Limited for Liquidation of its obligation under this facility.
4. Any returned cheque will attract a fee of =N=2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only).
5. ………,  Limited reserves the right to call in this facility any time after the due date without recourse to the Borrower.

Without prejudice to the foregoing, please note that ……. Limited reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this loan, should the need arise with due notification  to the Applicant .

If the above terms and conditions are accepted by you, the Applicant, kindly endorse (the two copies of this letter cover N20.00 stamp.) and return same to ……… Limited.

If Applicant is a corporate body, please endorse and return same together with a board of Directors’ Resolution, authorizing acceptance of the transaction and nominating and approving officers to sign on behalf of your company.
Re: Short Term Loans Without Collateral, Operating At An Interest Reducing Balance! by yemo(m): 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2006
how much is the intrest on the loan
Re: Short Term Loans Without Collateral, Operating At An Interest Reducing Balance! by kusnigga(m): 7:28am On Dec 21, 2006
Its 10% and is on a reducing balance as earlier stated. If a 60 day transaction, the first 30 days you pay half the principal fee with 10% interest of the total loan. then the following month (30 days), you pay the remaining balance with 10% of the balance and not the principal loan. Any more clarification, dont hesitate to call either;
Sanmi- 08028421175, 018784294
or
Bayo- 08033540956, 017651359
Take care!
Re: Short Term Loans Without Collateral, Operating At An Interest Reducing Balance! by KayB: 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2006
Will be glad to do biz wt u if ur company will not start asking for impossibles.Meanwhile kindly tell me longest duration.I will want btw 1m-1.5m. Plz give me the outlines in respect to dat amount.Send it to kaymillenium@yahoo.com
i will call u to fine tune if i am convinced about ur modus operandi
Thank
Re: Short Term Loans Without Collateral, Operating At An Interest Reducing Balance! by rusky(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2006
i seriously urge everybody not to participate in this. it is not what it appears to be. be warned!!!!
Re: Short Term Loans Without Collateral, Operating At An Interest Reducing Balance! by rusky(m): 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2006
i seriously urge everybody not to participate in this. it is not what it appears to be. be warned!!!!
Re: Short Term Loans Without Collateral, Operating At An Interest Reducing Balance! by kusnigga(m): 10:25am On Dec 28, 2006
Rusky, hello. I appreciate your contribution, but from your comment its hard to decipher if you've actually taken the time to go through the whole package. i have'nt even gotten a call from you to investigate the authencity or validity of the claims. I would love to hear from you and clear whatever doubts you may have about the package I presented. I've actually gotten calls from people that were interested and have actually met some in person. So if you investigate more by calling instead of jumping to conclusion, it would help allot of us don't you think! Be expecting your call. God bless!
Re: Short Term Loans Without Collateral, Operating At An Interest Reducing Balance! by rusky(m): 8:33am On Dec 29, 2006
kusnigga, i assure you i was just being protective of you and others based on the things that happen to people in terms of job structure. your job may actually be the real thing but there have been fake investment companies in the past. i congratulate you if yours is authentic and wish you good luck. sorry if you feel i jumped to conclusions.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Uba Chat / Shell Aptitude Test / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.