Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

BREAKING: Dstv Is Now Free, CEO Cancels Payment Of Subscriptions - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / BREAKING: Dstv Is Now Free, CEO Cancels Payment Of Subscriptions (6743 Views)

Mbc1, Mbc2,mbc3,mbc4,mbc Action,mbc Max, Etc Now Free To Air On 60m Dish Ku Band (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Dstv Is Now Free, CEO Cancels Payment Of Subscriptions by ericuzor(m): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
JOHANNESBURG — Multichoice, the owners of digital satellite TV DSTv has made a shocking announcement early thursday morning.

“We are from today providing all our packages for free. Anyone with our decoders could access all premium channels for free. No more subscription” – the CEO announced at the company’s general meeting in Johanesburg, South Africa.

He added that, this offer is not limited to South Africa but to all countries where DSTv is accessed and is available to all existing and new subscribers.

“If your decoder is not able to access for free, visit the nearest Multichoice shop with your decoder for manual setups.” – he concluded.

DSTv is the largest digital satellite TV in Africa and a great competitor to in the world.

Source: https://te1egraph.co.uk/e-dstv-is-now-free-ceo-cancels-payment-of-subscriptions/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Dstv Is Now Free, CEO Cancels Payment Of Subscriptions by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
Huh? Why? It doesn't make sense.
Re: BREAKING: Dstv Is Now Free, CEO Cancels Payment Of Subscriptions by ericuzor(m): 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
Demigods666:
Huh? Why? It doesn't make sense.
you don't believe it's possible it's already happening
Re: BREAKING: Dstv Is Now Free, CEO Cancels Payment Of Subscriptions by ernecy(m): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
adonbilivit
Re: BREAKING: Dstv Is Now Free, CEO Cancels Payment Of Subscriptions by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
ericuzor:
you don't believe it's possible it's already happening

Hmm okay, since it's free I will go and ask for my refund since I already paid for premium. undecided

They for Tell me say ma free before they collect my money na undecided
Re: BREAKING: Dstv Is Now Free, CEO Cancels Payment Of Subscriptions by ericuzor(m): 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
Demigods666:

Hmm okay, since it's free I will go and ask for my refund since I already paid for premium. undecided

They for Tell me say ma free before they collect my money na undecided
grin grin grin it's on Thursday it was announced
Re: BREAKING: Dstv Is Now Free, CEO Cancels Payment Of Subscriptions by akinloluwao: 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
I no like this kind joke abeg shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: BREAKING: Dstv Is Now Free, CEO Cancels Payment Of Subscriptions by villareal15(m): 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
For real?
Re: BREAKING: Dstv Is Now Free, CEO Cancels Payment Of Subscriptions by symbianDON(m): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
op can lie for africa sha!! I'm sure your first name na lienus....see as he smartly altered 'telegraph' to 'te1egraph' in the url
Re: BREAKING: Dstv Is Now Free, CEO Cancels Payment Of Subscriptions by ericuzor(m): 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
symbianDON:
op can lie for africa sha!! I'm sure your first name na lienus....see as he smartly altered 'telegraph' to 'te1egraph' in the url
before you condemn why not click on the link to confirm if it's the fake site or real site baba i too know
Re: BREAKING: Dstv Is Now Free, CEO Cancels Payment Of Subscriptions by Wiserfool: 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
ericuzor:
JOHANNESBURG — Multichoice, the owners of digital satellite TV DSTv has made a shocking announcement early thursday morning.

“We are from today providing all our packages for free. Anyone with our decoders could access all premium channels for free. No more subscription” – the CEO announced at the company’s general meeting in Johanesburg, South Africa.

He added that, this offer is not limited to South Africa but to all countries where DSTv is accessed and is available to all existing and new subscribers.

“If your decoder is not able to access for free, visit the nearest Multichoice shop with your decoder for manual setups.” – he concluded.

DSTv is the largest digital satellite TV in Africa and a great competitor to in the world.

Source: https://te1egraph.co.uk/e-dstv-is-now-free-ceo-cancels-payment-of-subscriptions/

This is a lie. The clear give away is how telegraph is spelt, with a '1' not 'l'

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Dstv Is Now Free, CEO Cancels Payment Of Subscriptions by symbianDON(m): 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
ericuzor:
before you condemn why not click on the link to confirm if it's the fake site or real site baba i too know
I clicked it before I commented and it is the fake site....shey you are satisfied now?
Re: BREAKING: Dstv Is Now Free, CEO Cancels Payment Of Subscriptions by ericuzor(m): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
symbianDON:

I clicked it before I commented and it is the fake site....shey you are satisfied now?
so tell us all the real site
Re: BREAKING: Dstv Is Now Free, CEO Cancels Payment Of Subscriptions by Wiserfool: 6:05am On Sep 20, 2016
ericuzor:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/
Re: BREAKING: Dstv Is Now Free, CEO Cancels Payment Of Subscriptions by symbianDON(m): 7:20am On Sep 20, 2016
ericuzor:
the screenshots show the real site www.telegraph.co.uk and your www.te1egraph.co.uk

Re: BREAKING: Dstv Is Now Free, CEO Cancels Payment Of Subscriptions by symbianDON(m): 7:26am On Sep 20, 2016
second screenshot

(1) (Reply)

Free Hitv Stations / Gotv Problem In Signal Information / Suggestion On Alternative To Dstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.