Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Anti-corruption Fighter Was Nominated For Presidential Election - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Anti-corruption Fighter Was Nominated For Presidential Election (1006 Views)

Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life / Excuse Me, Mr. Anti Self-employment Advocate! / Increment Of Workers Salary Will Reduce Corruption – NLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti-corruption Fighter Was Nominated For Presidential Election by sam15(m): 10:01am On Dec 20, 2006
Anti-corruption fighter was nominated for the Presidential flag bearer of ANPP. This is a man that was known for probity and accountability. This man has done it before and he's going to do it again. I believe we can still remember what he did btw 1983 and 1985 when he introduced war against indiscipline.

Who I mine talking about? Yes, a no nonsense man called General Mohamadu Buhari. Funny a enough ,he hail from the same state with Umar Musa Yar' Adua.

We all need to see what will happen during 2007 Presidential election.These are icons that need to be watched. But remember Buhari has a good credentials compare with Yar' Adua.
Re: Anti-corruption Fighter Was Nominated For Presidential Election by ishmael(m): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2006
ANPP really need to do their home work well to defeat PDP. Buhari has a good credential when it comes to fighting corruption and indiscipline. I prefer him to Yar'adua.
Re: Anti-corruption Fighter Was Nominated For Presidential Election by niyooo(m): 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2006
I would love to see Buhari enter if for no other reason than to deal with this current set of corrupt leaders who claim "Holier than thou" when in fact they are the worst looters and haters of Nigeria. I just hope the other's like Atk and Ibb would get their acts together and support Buhari, Can you just imagine 8 years of hope down the drain. Anyway God dey.
Re: Anti-corruption Fighter Was Nominated For Presidential Election by ishmael(m): 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2006
If only nigerians will realise that PDP and its members have ruined this country and change direction to another party like ANPP. For God's sake we need a change. Let all of us in nigeria vote against PDP if not for anything but to remove power from the hands of criminals and send them to jail where they rightly belong. I wish ANPP and BUHARI success!!

(1) (Reply)

- / BTN / Exxonmobil It Graduate Recruitment Test - 5th Dec 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.