Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,766 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) (60909 Views)

Mtn Presents Jackie Appiah A Cake On Her 34th Birthday (Photos) / Jim Iyke Celebrates His 41st Birthday With Dapper Photo / Celebrities Celebrate 2face On His 41st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) by niqqaclaimz(m): 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
casttlebarbz:
This guy get investment sha...Davido should com nd learn, buying gold chains and wrist watches wort millions doesn't mak brain
can u see d age diffference...wat do expect...still knda new in d age...xo let im be

1 Like

Re: Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) by Revolva(m): 11:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
wetin be tubaba hotel name
Re: Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) by KellyBerry(m): 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
Datz nice, neva knew he has a hotel ooooo. Where's the hotel located?
Re: Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) by pring: 11:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Does tuface own a hotel?
I only kn about rumors night club.
Whre is it located n whts d name?

1 Like

Re: Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
Eleniyan231:
2face and black outfit
He does. Just like me. Black outfits are the best.
Re: Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) by kingsamm(m): 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:
Employees working at 2face Idibia's hotel surprise him with a customised cake for his birthday.

Watch the video below and see the pics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn13UV6zSOo

Even 2Baba sef Dey carry charger up and down?
I recognize that his phone from "Officially Blind"
Re: Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) by princeFAD: 11:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
danbrowndmf:
wow! He has an hotel? Still has one of the best night club in lagos.

I dont think the hotel belongs to 2face.

I guess the op gave the topic wrong title. Those workers there are Kenyas, so that hotel is in Kenya. I guess 2face and his wife lodged at the hotel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) by PreciousBro: 12:10am On Sep 19, 2016
Tuface is undoubtedly one of Naija's most loved celeb...His mark of humility is undescribably envied by people who are bigger than him.

2Baba the great! ~cool~
Re: Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) by bulkesemess: 12:33am On Sep 19, 2016
Accurate soccer betting tips: http://www.babelwealth..com
Re: Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) by Burgerlomo: 12:43am On Sep 19, 2016
HBD LLNP
Re: Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) by madjune(m): 1:04am On Sep 19, 2016
Dronedude:
That doesn't sound like a Nigerian way of singing birthday song.

Abi him get hotel abroad?

He has a hotel or hotels in Sout Africa.

1 Like

Re: Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) by justmenoni: 1:21am On Sep 19, 2016
Omo dat knife no be here o

1 Like

Re: Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) by Hormoniyi25(m): 2:30am On Sep 19, 2016
That's how you know when a boss is good to his staffs
Re: Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:37am On Sep 19, 2016
Why do Nigerians love to build HOTELS? cheesy
Na so dem love ASHAWOS reach? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) by seguno2: 3:48am On Sep 19, 2016
I hope that they are paid a good salary promptly and no one is owed for several months among them.
Too many employers in our country treat workers like shit and the workers are too scared to protest or go on strike. Some of the workers try to be smart by stealing and other sharp practices that lead to closure of the business finally.
Who loses?
Everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) by mamajaz(f): 4:30am On Sep 19, 2016
AreaFada2:
Good.

When you have many kids, you need good investment for the future.
...that only? You must be kidding kiss kiss kiss
Re: Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) by Alphafeezay(m): 4:52am On Sep 19, 2016
realnas:
Never knew tubaba owns a hotel, that's a good piece of investment that will take care of his future needs

Don't mind these bloggers..... Its a club not hotel.

1 Like

Re: Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) by youngkhid(m): 4:53am On Sep 19, 2016
Is dat an S7 with a broken screen already grin grin

Re: Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) by dayleke: 5:14am On Sep 19, 2016
princeFAD:

I dont think the hotel belongs to 2face.

I guess the op gave the topic wrong title. Those workers there are Kenyas, so that hotel is in Kenya. I guess 2face and his wife lodged at the hotel.

I think so too.
That is surely the Kenyans' way of singing.....
Re: Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) by beautiful232(f): 6:06am On Sep 19, 2016
wonderful workers
I love you all
happy birthday to my sweetheart@ 2baba tongue
Re: Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) by Fenzyflames: 6:10am On Sep 19, 2016
danbrowndmf:
sharap i know sey u must dey here
Re: Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) by amdoyin82(m): 6:14am On Sep 19, 2016
ileogbenfidel:
Happy birthday boss...He is a chair
him get club join oo and other investment. Make God continue to bless am and me too
Re: Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) by player007(m): 6:17am On Sep 19, 2016
ileogbenfidel:
Happy birthday boss...He is a chair
Hun hun....Table ni.
Re: Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) by danbrowndmf(m): 6:18am On Sep 19, 2016
Fenzyflames:
sharap i know sey u must dey here
go and sleep my friend. We are nt talking about iceprince here.
Re: Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) by Fenzyflames: 6:26am On Sep 19, 2016
danbrowndmf:
go and sleep my friend. We are nt talking about iceprince here.
lol.. Ice Prince own jos
Re: Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) by AreaFada2: 7:16am On Sep 19, 2016
mamajaz:
...that only? You must be kidding kiss kiss kiss

My dear, I guess that would be the biggest possible motivation for anyone.

I am not kidding o but I would not mind my goat "kidding ". cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) by Melinde: 7:23am On Sep 19, 2016
danbrowndmf:
kai

1 Like

Re: Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) by oluwaVaz(m): 7:26am On Sep 19, 2016
Bloggers and lies, 2baba na night club he get not hotel
Re: Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) by PrinceEvolution(m): 7:35am On Sep 19, 2016
he also owns the most happening club now in festac...as anyone of rumors..the place attracts all the biggest boiz now..dont go on fridays if u dont want to die of thinking/HBP..men say money nor dey and someone will buy a bottle of drink 750k..sometime last yr a guy called golden finger i heard he was a yahoo thing spent 2.2million in a night..on drinks alone.. shocked shocked shocked
ebujany:
Nna, 2baba na big boy o, him even get hotel. One love baba
Re: Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) by PrinceEvolution(m): 7:39am On Sep 19, 2016
yes and it was placed there deliberately thinking it will explode buh the GOD OF TUBABA was alive to avert the danger..them be wan do the unthinkable u see pepper for the table..ask me shey dem dey use pepper chop cake nii?abi na latest suya cakeperhaps na chanjii cake tongue tongue tongue
youngkhid:
Is dat an S7 with a broken screen already grin grin
Re: Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) by vicben27(m): 7:48am On Sep 19, 2016
Bgorgeous:
Happy birthday my man crush any day
gay alert
Re: Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid) by ikemesit4477: 7:53am On Sep 19, 2016
Okworigeorge:
good for him

meanwhile...
That is change for you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan Asks Funke Adesiyan: "Abi You Dey Make Money By Exposing Your Breasts?" / Afrocandy's Mother Is Dead (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Goes Braless In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.