Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Unlocked Spectranet CPE Modem And Smile Mifi SOLD SOLD - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Unlocked Spectranet CPE Modem And Smile Mifi SOLD SOLD (1625 Views)

ZTE 4G Universal Mifi. SOLD! / Ipad Air 2 Plus A Mifi(sold) / I Need To Flash My Hauwei E5172 Cpe Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlocked Spectranet CPE Modem And Smile Mifi SOLD SOLD by civilserva: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
Neatly used unlocked Spectranet CPE modem and charger for sale. You can use other networks on it.
The replaceable battery needs to be changed.
Price 5k.

Used Smile flanklin Mifi also for sale. SOLD
It has good battery.
Price is 4k.

Call, whatsapp, Google Allo. only serious buyers

Re: Unlocked Spectranet CPE Modem And Smile Mifi SOLD SOLD by Muthiu(m): 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Can dat spectranet go for 4k
Re: Unlocked Spectranet CPE Modem And Smile Mifi SOLD SOLD by akinmusi(m): 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
Your location and contact?
Whatsapp oooo
Re: Unlocked Spectranet CPE Modem And Smile Mifi SOLD SOLD by civilserva: 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
Only Spectranet is unlocked.

Smile is still locked

Interested persons should contact me
Re: Unlocked Spectranet CPE Modem And Smile Mifi SOLD SOLD by civilserva: 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
Available
Re: Unlocked Spectranet CPE Modem And Smile Mifi SOLD SOLD by civilserva: 11:55am On Sep 21, 2016
Smile SOLD

SPECTRANET available
Re: Unlocked Spectranet CPE Modem And Smile Mifi SOLD SOLD by aywhy93(m): 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
civilserva:
Smile SOLD

SPECTRANET available

Please, take a closer and better picture of the spectranet... Interested!
Re: Unlocked Spectranet CPE Modem And Smile Mifi SOLD SOLD by hacktor: 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
i need swift 4g lte SIM CARD. i want to use on my samsung lte phone...

if you have reach out please.
Re: Unlocked Spectranet CPE Modem And Smile Mifi SOLD SOLD by civilserva: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2016
hacktor:
i need swift 4g lte SIM CARD. i want to use on my samsung lte phone...

if you have reach out please.

I don't have any, have you approached them for one? Most of them don't sell only sim card apart from Smile
Re: Unlocked Spectranet CPE Modem And Smile Mifi SOLD SOLD by hacktor: 3:53am On Sep 23, 2016
civilserva:

I don't have any, have you approached them for one? Most of them don't sell only sim card apart from Smile

Never been to their office but i asked from agents around....they sell with modems
Called their customer care line...ended up wasting call credits.
Re: Unlocked Spectranet CPE Modem And Smile Mifi SOLD SOLD by Silvawazza(m): 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
hacktor:

Never been to their office but i asked from agents around....they sell with modems
Called their customer care line...ended up wasting call credits.
It very possible, you can get d Smile sim card if you wnt to use it for a 4G device.
Re: Unlocked Spectranet CPE Modem And Smile Mifi SOLD SOLD by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
Will the spectranet fly for 4k?
Re: Unlocked Spectranet CPE Modem And Smile Mifi SOLD SOLD by civilserva: 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
DBlackCeazer:
Will the spectranet fly for 4k?

WhatsApp or Google allo
Re: Unlocked Spectranet CPE Modem And Smile Mifi SOLD SOLD by civilserva: 6:46am On Sep 24, 2016
Available
Re: Unlocked Spectranet CPE Modem And Smile Mifi SOLD SOLD by civilserva: 8:59am On Sep 30, 2016
Apologies to those who scheduled to meet me without success. I was very bisy with my work.
Re: Unlocked Spectranet CPE Modem And Smile Mifi SOLD SOLD by aywhy93(m): 10:09am On Sep 30, 2016
civilserva:
Apologies to those who scheduled to meet me without success. I was very bisy with my work.

Please take a better pic of the Spectranet and the battery that needs replacement. Interested!!!
Re: Unlocked Spectranet CPE Modem And Smile Mifi SOLD SOLD by civilserva: 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
Sold

(1) (Reply)

sold!! Lcd Super Slim Eight Tv(very Strong)4 Sale In Lagos@25k..negotiable / Hp Omen Intel Core I7 Gaming Machine / How To Order From Gearbest.com And Pay Directly With Your Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.