Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Jamaica, No Problem!!! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jamaica, No Problem!!! (15530 Views)

Jamaica. / Travelling To Jamaica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamaica, No Problem!!! by Fallawx(m): 6:52am On Sep 10, 2017
I would be coming to Jamaica next month , my visa has been approved . Hope the people are cool and calm with visitors .
Re: Jamaica, No Problem!!! by shaybebaby(f): 10:00am On Sep 11, 2017
Fallawx:
I would be coming to Jamaica next month , my visa has been approved . Hope the people are cool and calm with visitors .
You'd feel right at home. Jamaicans have a healthy respect for Nigerians, the weather should be fab(the whole hurricane shii should be done and dusted).

Enjoy your time, I'm well jel.
Re: Jamaica, No Problem!!! by Fallawx(m): 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
shaybebaby:

You'd feel right at home. Jamaicans have a healthy respect for Nigerians, the weather should be fab(the whole hurricane shii should be done and dusted).

Enjoy your time, I'm well jel.

Please I would be glad to have your call bract while we have some private chat . I am fallawx at gmail com . Can you find the email . Message me direct I would be glad to learn more from you
Re: Jamaica, No Problem!!! by shaybebaby(f): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2017
Fallawx:

Please I would be glad to have your call bract while we have some private chat . I am fallawx at gmail com . Can you find the email . Message me direct I would be glad to learn more from you

I'm not sure how I can be of help. I visited on holiday and did the typical tourist stuff so didn't get a feel of what it would be like off the beaten track.

Are you going on holiday?
Re: Jamaica, No Problem!!! by Fallawx(m): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2017
shaybebaby:

I'm not sure how I can be of help. I visited on holiday and did the typical tourist stuff so didn't get a feel of what it would be like off the beaten track.

Are you going on holiday?

Yes
Re: Jamaica, No Problem!!! by fitlaw(m): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
Fallawx:

You know keep me informed again
Re: Jamaica, No Problem!!! by fitlaw(m): 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jamaica Visa is available for people that want to visit Jamaica for tourist, transit, or migrate to Jamaica.

Call or contact my signature for any enquiry, Visa guarantee if you need Jamaica Visa. Check out the following for evidence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamaica, No Problem!!! by shaybebaby(f): 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
shaybebaby:
Now Jamaican girls are blessed from the rear unlike my pancake and boy can they shake that thing.. I did try to compete but I supposed the only thing that shook was my imagination.

Below is roly poly, one of the entertainment team doing her thing.
P:s she is looking a rich nigerian alhaji or someone with oyel money tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuWIKnb4GB4
Martin0
Re: Jamaica, No Problem!!! by Martin0(m): 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
shaybebaby:

Martin0

Eh eh na now I wan relax well,lemm go take another glass of red-wine,that drink is nice thanks for the intro...

Abeg gypsey come see ooo come make we watchgringrin
Re: Jamaica, No Problem!!! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh na now I wan relax well,lemm go take another glass of red-wine,that drink is nice thanks for the intro...

come see wetin?
Re: Jamaica, No Problem!!! by Martin0(m): 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
gypsey:
come see wetin?
Oh wait a minute plz
Re: Jamaica, No Problem!!! by Martin0(m): 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
shaybebaby:
Martin0
Gypseycheesycheesy How u see diz "yurkur yurkur"
E be liike say na water dey inside ooogringringrin
Re: Jamaica, No Problem!!! by Martin0(m): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
shaybebaby:
Now Jamaican girls are blessed from the rear unlike my pancake and boy can they shake that thing.. I did try to compete but I supposed the only thing that shook was my imagination.

Gypsey how u see diz "yurkur yurkur"?gringrin
Re: Jamaica, No Problem!!! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
Martin0:

Gypseycheesycheesy
How u see diz "yurkur yurkur"

E be liike say na water dey inside ooogringringrin
me wey don repent, na im you come show me dis bottom grin
Una no wan make i go heaven abi?
Re: Jamaica, No Problem!!! by Martin0(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
shaybebaby:

Hahahahahahah chineka see something lawdgringringrin

Shay shay wey dat competition own,abi u dey hide am make we nor see am again!grin
Re: Jamaica, No Problem!!! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
fitlaw:
Jamaica Visa is available for people that want to visit Jamaica for tourist, transit, or migrate to Jamaica.

Call or contact my signature for any enquiry, Visa guarantee if you need Jamaica Visa. Check out the following for evidence
wetin pesin wan go do for dat jungle called Jamaica? grin unless dem wan go sumoke ganja tired cool or dem wan make dose yardies shoot dem pon de ead!
Re: Jamaica, No Problem!!! by Martin0(m): 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
gypsey:

Oh pastor gypseygringringrin
Na baptism and holy communion nai remain abi,abi u don do all thosegringrin
Re: Jamaica, No Problem!!! by shaybebaby(f): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
Martin0:

A glass or two should be okay. Like everything, in moderation. cheesy
Re: Jamaica, No Problem!!! by Martin0(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
gypsey:

Remember u need to go catechism ooogringringrin
Ndi uka chukwugringrin
Re: Jamaica, No Problem!!! by Martin0(m): 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
shaybebaby:

A glass or two should be okay. Like everything, in moderation. cheesy

Two ke? "Kilode ni" na wa ooo abeg I need to dey take am small small ooo owongringringrin
Re: Jamaica, No Problem!!! by Anacye(f): 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
Hello dear, please I want to send you a message but don’t know how to do that on nairaland . I’m about to embark on a K1 Visa journey with my fiancé and we want to go to Jamaica. Someone said in my K1 Visa thread I should come to you for help. Please , I need your help. My email is anacye2015@gmail. Com. I want to know the cheapest flight from Lagos, the visa journey to get Jamaica visa , the fun places to be in Jamaica and hotels please dear sister help me . Thanks
Re: Jamaica, No Problem!!! by Ugosample(m): 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
Anacye:
Hello dear, please I want to send you a message but don’t know how to do that on nairaland . I’m about to embark on a K1 Visa journey with my fiancé and we want to go to Jamaica. Someone said in my K1 Visa thread I should come to you for help. Please , I need your help. My email is anacye2015@gmail. Com. I want to know the cheapest flight from Lagos, the visa journey to get Jamaica visa , the fun places to be in Jamaica and hotels please dear sister help me . Thanks

Hi there

is Jamaica the most convenient place for you?

because I would have suggested a place that is visa free for YOU BOTH
destinations like maybe Kenya or somewhere else to avoid visa issues

just a suggestion tho

if he had got the Jamaican visa already

no problem
Re: Jamaica, No Problem!!! by Anacye(f): 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
thanks but we are looking at Jamaica for health reasons .
Re: Jamaica, No Problem!!! by Anacye(f): 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
[quote author=fitlaw post=60553253]Jamaica Visa is available for people that want to visit Jamaica for tourist, transit, or migrate to Jamaica.

Call or contact my signature for any enquiry, Visa guarantee if you need Jamaica Visa. Check out the following for evidence[/quare you an agent?
Re: Jamaica, No Problem!!! by LegitBachelor: 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
Anacye:

are you an agent?
He certainly is. Beware of such people as they are likely scammers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamaica, No Problem!!! by shaybebaby(f): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
Anacye:

Hi hun, I don't know about visas or flights from naij as I didn't travel from there. Your best bet might be to search for visa requirements online. Usually sucj searches will list what is required by different nationalities.

The fun bit, I can definitely tell you about.. It depends on your budget and what you like to do. Kingston is the capital but not close to the sea and quite rough from what I hear.

So for areas that tourists generally flock to, that would montego bay and negril. Both have nice resorts but beaches around montego Bay are nicer and you are closer to dunns river falls.

Food wise you should be okay with a lot of their cuisine giving nods to their African ancestry.. Think rice and peas(beans), jerk chicken, patties (like our meat pie) etc. If you can go all inclusive, better because you know you have all your meals and drinks included in the price you pay.

Sorry I can't help on the more technical matters but like I said, a quick search online should give you the information you need.

1 Like

Re: Jamaica, No Problem!!! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
Please how do I go about getting Jamaica visa
shaybebaby:

Hi hun, I don't know about visas or flights from naij as I didn't travel from there. Your best bet might be to search for visa requirements online. Usually sucj searches will list what is required by different nationalities.

The fun bit, I can definitely tell you about.. It depends on your budget and what you like to do. Kingston is the capital but not close to the sea and quite rough from what I hear.

So for areas that tourists generally flock to, that would montego bay and negril. Both have nice resorts but beaches around montego Bay are nicer and you are closer to dunns river falls.

Food wise you should be okay with a lot of their cuisine giving nods to their African ancestry.. Think rice and peas(beans), jerk chicken, patties (like our meat pie) etc. If you can go all inclusive, better because you know you have all your meals and drinks included in the price you pay.

Sorry I can't help on the more technical matters but like I said, a quick search online should give you the information you need.
Re: Jamaica, No Problem!!! by nobrico: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
fitlaw:

Cost?
Re: Jamaica, No Problem!!! by Gershon20: 10:26am On Oct 22, 2021
Please how long does jamaica visa last
Re: Jamaica, No Problem!!! by olawax22: 2:51am On Nov 29, 2021
Jamaica visa is available… interested people should identify
Re: Jamaica, No Problem!!! by Liadi2(m): 1:54am On Nov 30, 2021
olawax22:
Jamaica visa is available… interested people should identify
What is the term and conditions
Re: Jamaica, No Problem!!! by olawax22: 2:31am On Nov 30, 2021
Liadi2:

What is the term and conditions
Contact sweetwalex22@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos To Commence Tolling On Lekki Toll Gate In March / Things You Should Do When You Are Involved In A Car Accident / Cross The Highways & Pay N50,000: Use Pedestrian Bridges Instead - Lagos Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.