Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. (2096 Views)

Very Funny,see How A Little Kid Is Peeping His Aunty Panties In Between Her Legs / Tom & Jerry Funny Memes . LOL / Have U Ever Tried Peeping Someone Bathing And Got Caught On The Process? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. by xynerio(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2009
Face-me-I-face-you no good oh! I was just 15 when I started knowing what sex is but I did not bang until I was 18. Those young gals around 15-18 that use to call me small boy were my target. I want to see what dey were hiding all this while. I always watched when one of them wants to take her bath, I would just pretend to ease myself in the toilet and bent down to peep their nude body. Even this yoruba gals dat use to deficate(shit) in a custard inside the bathroom were not left out. That was the first time I saw a gal's kitten, hmm very scary. grin. I have been doing this until one day I decided to peep this dirty gal, as she bent down to shit, a very loud fart came out. I didnt know when I shouted ''I don die!'' she came out and pour me her urine.
Re: I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. by 2Legit2Qui: 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2009
so?
Re: I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. by THEAMAKA(f): 4:07am On Oct 11, 2009
LMFAO!!!!!!!
this guy and your stories.
i do believe you are making most of these up.
they are hilarious though. lolol

thats just disgusting.
well youve learned your lesson.
Re: I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. by chic2pimp(m): 4:23am On Oct 11, 2009
2Legit2Qui:

so?
Abi ooo.

Dude stop making up stories jare. I must say you crack me up though.
Re: I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. by THEAMAKA(f): 4:24am On Oct 11, 2009
this xynerio guy should do comedy sef.
i know i would be on the floor laughing.
thats one good thing about him though.
Re: I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. by lightwalk(m): 6:23am On Oct 11, 2009
I no fit laugh angry angry
Re: I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. by sexyLeamon(f): 8:10am On Oct 11, 2009
I guess nollywood will need u tongue
Re: I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. by THEAMAKA(f): 8:18am On Oct 11, 2009
^^^^^
he can give the leading role to John Okafor aka Mr. Ibu
he would be great for an role like that.
lol
Re: I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. by sexyLeamon(f): 8:21am On Oct 11, 2009
THE AMAKA:

^^^^^
he can give the leading role to John Okafor aka Mr. Ibu
he would be great for an role like that.
lol
ROFLMAO grin cheesy
Re: I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. by xynerio(m): 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2009
@AMAKA. What about U be my OVLORIA and I will be ur ZEBUDIAH. grin
Re: I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. by THEAMAKA(f): 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2009
xynerio:

@AMAKA. What about U be my OVLORIA and I will be your ZEBUDIAH. grin
declined! lipsrsealed
Re: I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. by sylve11: 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2009
xynerio:

she came out and pour me her urine.

dat na swear o shocked shocked cool
Re: I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. by Dwayne(m): 1:31am On Oct 12, 2009
I can't laff.
Re: I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. by lightwalk(m): 4:46am On Oct 12, 2009
Dwayne:

I can't laff.
No see o!
Re: I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. by Ben13: 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2009
this guy has left the romance section to this place with his too many stories.

Xynerio, pls put all ya jokes in one thread.
Re: I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. by Abbeycity4(f): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2009
lol Benarddddd!!!hw market

@Xynerio
Gud 4u
Re: I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. by xynerio(m): 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2009
@ben10. You can as well arrange them in one thread for me. I will be very grateful. And you tell me the topic to give to it.
Re: I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. by sylve11: 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2009
msttwwwww! angry cool
Re: I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. by clemcykul(f): 10:09am On Oct 13, 2009
@poster
lmao, the girl should have plastered ur face with the sh!t
Re: I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. by lightwalk(m): 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2009
^^^ ;d ;d ;d
Re: I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. by talk2ahmed(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2009
It once happened wyl we were still kids , two gals who liked gossiping like birds , were peeping from atop a fence some guys 'in action' and the next thing , the soakaway cracked, lo and behold, they both droped in half way in deeeeeeeeeeeeeeep shit. the laff and mockery was more than what anyone cud think. except for 3 of us(myself and 2 oda friends) who observed two grown up chiks climbing a fence for God knows what? Everyone who came to the rescue was in askance as to what could lead two unblind adults into the soakaway at the same tym. shit happens, this one is a clear case of how to mind your own business
Re: I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. by lightwalk(m): 12:49am On Oct 15, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. by jaygirl2: 1:13am On Oct 15, 2009
, hmm! that serves u rite.
i tink u r full of shit.
Re: I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. by lightwalk(m): 1:35am On Oct 15, 2009
^^^^ lol!
Re: I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. by mamagee6(f): 1:42am On Oct 15, 2009
This joke is so funny, I can't stop laughing. keep it up poster. grin
Re: I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. by Kunbee: 5:52am On Oct 15, 2009
undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry
Re: I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. by lightwalk(m): 5:56am On Oct 15, 2009
Kunbee:

undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry
What's the tears for dear embarassed embarassed
Re: I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. by aristole(m): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2009
or the fear of the bear
Re: I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. by Kunbee: 11:31pm On Oct 15, 2009
lightwalk:

What's the tears for dear embarassed embarassed

Its not funny embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. by TOPE20001(f): 11:31pm On Oct 15, 2009
Kunbee:

Its not funny  embarassed embarassed embarassed

ouch. . . . grin grin grin
Re: I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. by lightwalk(m): 11:59pm On Oct 15, 2009
Kunbee:

Its not funny embarassed embarassed embarassed
Now you got the poster
Re: I Was Once A Peeping Tom. Until: Read On. by spoilt(f): 12:03am On Oct 16, 2009
Leave your peeping activities in Naija where its all fun and games.
It could see you behind bars in the west. Pervert.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Chineese Brothers / Innocent Assumption ! / When You're Marrying For Money, Not Love (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.