Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Get Your Payoneer Card With $25 Bonus Within 2-3 Weeks. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Your Payoneer Card With $25 Bonus Within 2-3 Weeks. (439 Views)

Non Hosted Naija Adsense With $25 For Sale / See How To Get Your Payoneer Master Card Free With $25 Bonus All Free(2017) / Adsense Non-hosted Account For Sale With $25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Payoneer Card With $25 Bonus Within 2-3 Weeks. by ikoscar(m): 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
A lot of people have Laid complaint regarding their payoneer card not coming to their post Office or house address even after so many months after Request. You won't Believe I got my card within Just 2 weeks, same duration it takes me to receive people card who use my Lagos Address.

Just Incase you have Been expecting your card for a Long time now, I'm willing to give you my House Address which you'll use to get the card, when the card arrives, you'll pay for the Way bill fee only and get it delivered to your House. Also, if you Sign up through me, you'll get a Whooping $25 when you receive any first Payment of $100.

This simply means that signing up with me will cover the $30 Payoneer charge the First time you use the card, leaving your Funds at $95 just Incase your First received Payment is $100.

I'd love to Drop my Address and Sign up Link Here, but for some Reasons, I'll prefer you contact me via Whatsapp, E-mail or text to get the Address. Use Info@oscarleeblog.com as Email and +2348140988050 as my Mobile Number.

Let's work together and get your payoneer card within 2-3 weeks maximum and start receiving online Payments with a $25 extra on your first Payment. READ MORE >>>www.oscarleeblog.com/2016/09/get-your-payoneer-card-within-2-weeks-in-nigeria-with-25-USD.html
Re: Get Your Payoneer Card With $25 Bonus Within 2-3 Weeks. by bestspoke: 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
where is the card you got
Re: Get Your Payoneer Card With $25 Bonus Within 2-3 Weeks. by ikoscar(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2016
bestspoke:
where is the card you got
You mean my card? It's in my house.

(1) (Reply)

See The Only Business That Nigerian "Change" Is Not Affecting / Mitweets Is A Free Social Network Website / The Ultimate Guide To Guest Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.