Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Help: How To Play Games With Obb Placed On Internal Storage - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help: How To Play Games With Obb Placed On Internal Storage (1010 Views)

FIXED - Help! Using External Hard Drive To Play Games On Xbox 360 / Top Video Games With Great Storyline / How To Install Games With OBB Files On Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: How To Play Games With Obb Placed On Internal Storage by chibatov(m): 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
please I used to play FIFA and injustice on my tecno y4 with the obb files placed in the sdcard but now am using a infinix hot and I want to put the obb files on the internal storage but anytime I do so the games crashes if I open them..
what do I do please?
Re: Help: How To Play Games With Obb Placed On Internal Storage by Martinmania(m): 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
The phone no dey use sd card...?? you can't do anything ooh... or better still download file manager for it and place it in your sd card

(1) (Reply)

Xbox One X Set To Drop At #179k, Find Out Full Specs And Release Date / Someone Help With Xbox 360 Slim Hack. / In Need Of Used Mortal Kombat XL Ps4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.