Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Names Cat 'buhari', Dares Police To Arrest Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Names Cat 'buhari', Dares Police To Arrest Her (565 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Welcomes Her Fans Into December With New Photo / Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Names Cat 'buhari', Dares Police To Arrest Her by Jalapa03: 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor, has dared the police to arrest her after she named her cats Buhari and Jonathan.

She made a post on her Instagram on Friday, September 16, 2016, where she described the sort of officer to arrest her.

Orjiakor wrote, "Hmmm my cats Buhari and Goodluck discussing about the Nigerian Economy . dollar rate.."

"All i want is a good looking sexy police officer like with Donald duke face. Uti nwachukwu eye.. Psquare flat board chest and ehhhh dbang...no long thing.."

"He should come with those sexy handcuffs maybe the purple one I saw one on alibaba page.... Pls ooo don't send any policeman with oshomole face or obansanjo or goodluck or tinubu or mr IBU.. And he should speak phoney like jimiyke."

"All i want is a Super handsome police office with 6pack and stamina to arrest me this morning . and take me to aso rock prison. And serve aso rock food cuz mummy victor market is too expensive this days PS."

"If its a police woman then she must have fat soft ass and big tits. Hahahahhaha I must be high on some cheap stuff this morning."

This is coming a month after a man, Joe Chinakwe named his dog Buhari.

More at http://www.bookspen.com/cossy-orjiakor-names-cat-buhari-dares-police-arrest/

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Names Cat 'buhari', Dares Police To Arrest Her by ouzo1(m): 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
Cossy and attention seeking b like, abeg who get that zuma pic?

(1) (Reply)

‘please Don’t Kill Me! I Have Children’ Kim Kardashian Reveals Chilling Details / I Am More Than Any Award –olamide / BET Hip-hop Awards: Jidenna, DJ Khaled & More Dazzle On The Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.