Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

One Bedroom And A Parlour Self Contain To Let In Isefun, Ipaja-ayobo - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / One Bedroom And A Parlour Self Contain To Let In Isefun, Ipaja-ayobo (2363 Views)

Cost Of Building Two Rooms And A Parlour / I Need A Room And A Parlour Self Contained In Iyana Ipaja Lagos / How Much Is A Plot Of Land In AYOBO Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Bedroom And A Parlour Self Contain To Let In Isefun, Ipaja-ayobo by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 19, 2016
One bedroom and a parlour self contain to let in a very good location with good electricity. It's a new building, neat and well tiled with water running. It's located in ipaja-ayobo, isefun.This is simply just ur perfect home.

*Price: 160,000*.(caution fee, agent and agreement fee inclusive)
Contact us for more details.

Re: One Bedroom And A Parlour Self Contain To Let In Isefun, Ipaja-ayobo by madridguy(m): 5:33am On Sep 19, 2016
Where exactly is this apartment in the picture cos a friend of mine might be interested.
Re: One Bedroom And A Parlour Self Contain To Let In Isefun, Ipaja-ayobo by GogetterMD(m): 6:29am On Sep 19, 2016
Isefun deep inside the ayobo suburbs. Red earth zone, at least not until the construction of the link road is completed
Re: One Bedroom And A Parlour Self Contain To Let In Isefun, Ipaja-ayobo by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 20, 2016
GogetterMD:
Isefun deep inside the ayobo suburbs. Red earth zone, at least not until the construction of the link road is completed

Ehn ehn... So d question was for u.
Well.. It's isefun and not deep inside once u get used to the road. And d best time to buy or rent can not be any better than now because once d road is finished the prices of lands nd housing will also increase.

I have lands for sale in good locations dr too in case u consider buying
Re: One Bedroom And A Parlour Self Contain To Let In Isefun, Ipaja-ayobo by GogetterMD(m): 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
princetunex:

Ehn ehn... So d question was for u.
Well.. It's isefun and not deep inside once u get used to the road. And d best time to buy or rent can not be any better than now because once d road is finished the prices of lands nd housing will also increase.

I have lands for sale in good locations dr too in case u consider buying
How much for a plot of land in that axis?
Re: One Bedroom And A Parlour Self Contain To Let In Isefun, Ipaja-ayobo by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
madridguy:
Where exactly is this apartment in the picture cos a friend of mine might be interested.

Av nt heard from u sir
Re: One Bedroom And A Parlour Self Contain To Let In Isefun, Ipaja-ayobo by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
GogetterMD:

How much for a plot of land in that axis?

Well... It depends on the proximity to the major road.

I have one of 4m just beside the major road

And one in a street and not at all far from the major road for 2.5m. I believe there's room for negotiations though.
Re: One Bedroom And A Parlour Self Contain To Let In Isefun, Ipaja-ayobo by GogetterMD(m): 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
princetunex:

Well... It depends on the proximity to the major road.

I have one of 4m just beside the major road

And one in a street and not at all far from the major road for 2.5m. I believe there's room for negotiations though.
Whao. That's on the expensive side o
Re: One Bedroom And A Parlour Self Contain To Let In Isefun, Ipaja-ayobo by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
GogetterMD:

Whao. That's on the expensive side o

It's negotiable like I said and moreover the road the government is now fixing has also started to have its effect on the price of land and housing.
Re: One Bedroom And A Parlour Self Contain To Let In Isefun, Ipaja-ayobo by madridguy(m): 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
Same way am expecting to hear you sir. I want to know the exact location of the apartment you posted it's picture and the total package.

princetunex:

Av nt heard from u sir
Re: One Bedroom And A Parlour Self Contain To Let In Isefun, Ipaja-ayobo by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
madridguy:
Same way am expecting to hear you sir. I want to know the exact location of the apartment you posted it's picture and the total package.

Exact location? Isefun, otun bus stop, Association Avenue. Electricity is two days on and one day off. There's pumping machine for water. The apartment is tiled and everything in place. It's a new apartment and no one has used it yet. It's 120k per annum, 40k agency n agreement fee.

Modified.
Re: One Bedroom And A Parlour Self Contain To Let In Isefun, Ipaja-ayobo by madridguy(m): 6:47am On Sep 23, 2016
Thanks for the update. I've passed the info across to my guy so when there is feed back from him will let you know.

princetunex:

Exact location? Isefun, otun bus stop, Association Avenue. Electricity is two days on and one day off. There's pumping machine for water. The apartment is tiled and everything in place. It's a new apartment and no one has used it yet. It's 120k per annum, 20k agency n agreement fee n 20k caution fee
Re: One Bedroom And A Parlour Self Contain To Let In Isefun, Ipaja-ayobo by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
madridguy:
Thanks for the update. I've passed the info across to my guy so when there is feed back from him will let you know.

You re welcome
Thanks too

(1) (Reply)

A Room And Parlour + Bedsitter off Redeem Tarred Road, Asaba. / Alan Ecobrick Tiles / Independence Promo Ends In 2 Days. Get 1.5m Discount Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.